Wejdene Chaïb is a Tunisian R&B singer. Her single Anissa-certified platinum in 2020 brought her worldwide fame. The video was shared on the TikTok social network and helped propel her to fame.
Wejdene Chaïb, Youtube Music Profile – Wejdene was born on Friday, April 23, 2004 (age 18 years; as of 2022) in Seine-Saint-Denis. Pure People Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She is more popularly known by her first name Wejdene. She spent most of her childhood in Brunoy, in Essonne, where she did gymnastics, sometimes in competition, and develops her passion for singing. She grew up in a family of four Tunisian children. She started singing with her father Badra Zarzis when she was very young. She was noticed by Feuneu, the manager she has in Brunoy, who lives in the same neighborhood as her. The singer has been signed to the Caroline label since June 2020. On September 25, 2020, she released her first album titled 16; the title represents his secret age up to that point. A total of twelve tracks were included, without any features, for a duration of half an hour.
Height (approx): 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: 64 kgs
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Family and ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Her mother is a caretaker and her father, Badra Zarzis, is a multi-instrumentalist, singer, and musician. She has two sisters, Jiji (Vlogger, Fashion designer, and businesswoman) and Nourhene (Wejdene’s manager.)
Relationships/ Affairs, Spouse, Children
The actress is currently married to French actor Liam Pierron.
Before her marriage, she was in a relationship with Chiro. As of 2022, she does not have children.
Since the beginning of 2019, Wejdene has had an Instagram account. The young artist was spotted there in November by her future manager Dadoue Blazif, better known as Feuneu, an artist from the Guette Music label and from the same neighborhood as her. Over the next month, she released her first single, J’attends. In February 2020 she released J’peux dead.
Anissa and her first album
In mid-June 2016, she signed with the Caroline label, owned by Universal Music Group. In her new video for her fourth single, Coco, released on August 19, she invited Just Riadh to appear as her boyfriend. In its first month, it was certified gold and had the second-best start of any French song on YouTube, behind PNL’s Au DD.
Facts / Anecdotes
- She is one of the ambassadors of Garnier France.
- On her Instagram account, @wejdene.bk, she has over 2.2 million subscribers, while her YouTube channel has 2 million subscribers.
- His first single, “J’attends”, was released in 2019.
- Her first post on Instagram was on July 2, 2020, in which she posted about her first album Anissa. The song is inspired by her cousin who she does not want to reveal to the whole because Wejdene’s boyfriend cheated on her with her cousin.
- She was never in the favor of revealing her age but she has often joked about it at many events.
- While she listens to the US raps, she finds them all the same and says that there is always some repetition. Raplume – Youtube
- Wejdene says that she suffers from trypophobia, which is the fear of small holes. She does not care about the big ones but the small holes really feel weird to her. Voici France
- Wejdene confesses that she has been harassed by a fan before. In fact, the fan also harassed her sister; he followed her to her workplace. Voici