Sharron Townsend is a model, actor, and reality TV star. His popularity sky-rocketed after he made an appearance in the popular dating show, Too Hot to Handle.
He moved to Hershey, PA, and attended Milton Hershey School. He was the president of his school’s National Honor Society. This organization selects students based on the 4 criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. Sharron was a skilled wrestler and participated in high school and college wrestling competitions. He joined the varsity wrestling team in high school. Throughout his high school, he had been a great sportsman and had 112 wins in wrestling. He made a record and earned third place in Pennsylvania’s history to score more than 100 wins.
He said, “Wrestling has also taught me the true meaning of hard work.” Sharron pursued his Bachelor’s in Economics from Franklin and Marshall College.
In the 2014-15 season, he participated in the Franklin and Marshall College wrestling team and made a new record of 7-7.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8”
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Sharron resides in New Jersey, the USA with his mother and five brothers.
Two of his brothers are Taron Townsend and Lid Townsend. He was in a relationship with, Rhonda Paul, his co-contestant on the show, Too Hot to Handle.
They split up a few months after the show because of the long-distance between them. Plus he quoted, “I was having family issues. My mom was sick. I ended up closing off again. Not intentionally, but I found myself distancing from her.”
Sharron works full-time as a professional kids wrestling coach and personal trainer. He modeled for Aja Martin Photography for more than 5 years. He has worked with a fashion brand called Plugged N Co.
In 2017, he made an appearance in an episode of the show Undressed, which was aired on MTV.
In 2020, he became a cast member of the dating series called Too Hot to Handle. This show gave him a lot of exposure and helped him in building his career.
He appeared in the music video, “Why” by Angelica Villa ft Jacques.
Later, he got an acting break in the music video, “Shea Butter Baby” made by Ari Lennox and J. Cole.
View this post on Instagram
Such an honor to have been a part of the SHEA BUTTER BABY project! A huge shoutout to @arilennox, @realcoleworld & the entire @dreamville family! • • • Also, can’t forget some of the amazing BTS team that worked tirelessly to bring it all together: @iambennettjohnson & @drmbear • • 📸: @shaughncooper
He was also a part of Fetty Wap’s “Fresh N Clean” video.
- Sharron has his whole body covered with tattoos. There is a spartan warrior tattoo on his right arm. Along with this one, there are two other tattoos that say ‘I am my worst enemy’ and a black-colored bull. He has a globe tattoo on the right side of his chest. Along with this tattoo, he has these words, “Mama always told me the world would be mine” inked on the right side of his chest. He has an anchor tattoo on the left side of his torso and, prayer tattoo on the left side of his chest that says “If it takes for me to suffer for my brothers to see the light give me pain till I die, but please Lord, treat him right.” There is a flying pigeon tattoo on his left collarbone that goes all the way to his left shoulder, “No worries for the rest of your days” tattoo on his left arm, and Rafiki holding up Simba tattoo on his left shoulder that continues till his left arm.
- In 2017, he also participated in the show American Ninja Warrior, a sports entertainment competition, but wasn’t selected in it.
- In 2017, this all-rounder also composed music and uploaded it on Soundcloud.
- In 2018, Sharron Townson competed in Mr. Pennsylvania United States Pageant and got crowned as the winner.
- He is very fond of watching a TV show called All American, which is broadcasted on The CW.
- He has his youtube channel under the name Sharron Townsend.
- He wanted to be an actor.