Samuel Arnold is a French actor who is best known for playing the role of Julien in the Netflix series Emily in Paris (2020).
Samuel Arnold was born on Wednesday, July 12, 1995 (aged 27; as of 2022) in Paris. In 2012, he took a theater course at EICAR, the international film school in Paris. Glamour Magazine In 2014 he moved to London where he enrolled in an intensive acting program at the Giles Foreman Center for Acting. Giles Foreman – Facebook
Height: 5′ 10
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Parents and siblings
Relationship, Wife & Children
Not much is known about his relationships.
Samuel began his career as a professional hip-hop dancer. In 2009, he participated in a reality TV show. “La France a un incroyable talent” (French Got Talent) in which he was a member of ‘Secrets of Moonwalk’, a dance group that danced to the song by Michael Jackson.
In 2016, Samuel made his film debut with the TV movie Killing a Man in which he played the role of Rufin, a thief. The film won Best TV Drama at the 18th La Rochelle Fiction Festival. In 2018 he played the role of Supernumeraries in the play ‘Anthony and Cleopatra’ at the National Theater in London. The same year he also played the role of Acaste in the play ‘The Misanthrope’.
In 2019, he appeared in the French television series ‘Platane’ in which he played the role of the graffiti artist. In 2020, he also played the role of Julien Who is Emily’s Fashion-Forward but a critical collaborator in the Netflix series ‘Emily in Paris’.
- TV Series: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990)
- Music Album: Nothing was the same by Drake
His salary for doing the show is not disclosed to the public, but before he got Emily’s job in Paris, he was said to have struggled during his time in London. Suffice it to say, his move to the popular Netflix original made him rack up a net worth of $1 million. The Richest
- Before venturing into the entertainment industry, Samuel wanted to pursue a career in web design, but since he felt the classes were long and tiring, he decided to pursue acting. In an interview he said,
“I really wanted to be like a web designer…I always liked computers and stuff, but I was like that! It’s tiring! So I applied for acting school instead. I thought I was going the easy way, but I found out I wasn’t.”During his difficult days, Samuel worked as a bartender at Wahaca Wimbledon, a Mexican restaurant in London, to to earn money
- Apart from acting, he also produced and directed a web series “La Petite Princesse” (The Little Princess) in Paris.
- He took to Instagram on April 18, 2021 with a photo of himself and the caption, “Day off. Happy Sunday.”
- He is a professional dancer. He claims to have helped him play his gay character in Emily in Paris. Glamour Magazine
- It was reported that Samuel had specifically returned to Paris just to shoot the show “Emily in Paris”. Since he was already based in