Pauline Sanzey is a French journalist in the Canal+ sports department. She present different shows on different sports, golf, boxing, etc.
Pauline was born in Lahaymeix on February 28 Pauline Sanzey – Instagram and grew up in Sierck-les-Bains, a Moselle town.
She started her education in Lycée Henri Poincaré Nancy from 2008-2010 in
She won the “Le Grand Match Sport” competition open to students from major journalism schools and became responsible for presenting and hosting live and daily broadcasts devoted to the prestigious duel between Americans and Europeans, on the group’s various channels (Golf +, Canal + Sport, Canal +).
Eye Color : Blue
Hair Color : Blond
Family and Ethinicity
Parents & Siblings
The names of her parents are unknown.
She has an elder brother.
Relations, Husband & Kids
She is not too open about her private life as of now.
Pauline started her career as a Intern writer for La Voix du Nord in 2012 and L’Est Républicain in 2013. She then became a Sports department assistant in France Info from 2013 to 2014. The same year she went on to be a Intern desk at Infosport Plus and since has been a journalist on Canal Plus and Info Sport Plus.
- She once crossed France alone in her car to find her girlfriends on vacation, the day after obtaining her driving licence. According to her, it was very daring. MZ Shoes
- She drinks alcohol. Pauline Sanzey – Instagram
- She had a cat named Momo who passed away in May 2021.
- Before every game, she makes her cat eat out of a bowl with the team names on them. The one that her cat would eat would be her prediction for the winner!
- She loves to in the water and can be frequently seen relaxing on the beach or in the pool.
- Her first post on Instagram was on January 5 2014. It was a picture taken with her friends.