Noel Miller is an actor, YouTuber, director, and musical artist known for hosting the podcast ‘Tiny Meat Gang’ with Cody Ko.
Noel Miller was born on Monday, August 21, 1989, (age 31 years; as of 2020) in Los Angles, California.
Height (approx): 5′ 9″
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Not much is known about his family or ethnicity. He is dating a girl named Aleena.
Early Work & Tiny Meat Gang
He began his career as a website designer at a company called Fullscreen. While working there, he made Cody Ko who was a software engineer there, and at the same time, he started his YouTube channel and garnered attention when he shot and uploaded a short clip of himself on YouTube saying:
Ay. What’s up? It’s ya boy, uh, Skinny P***s”
Soon, Noel and Cody Ko came together and shot ‘That’s Cringe,’ commentary series of Cody Ko.
In 2017, Noel and Cody began their podcast ‘Tiny Meat Gang’ (TMG).
They have performed in venues across the US in shows and events such as Just for Laughs, Outside Lands, and the Nashville Comedy Festival. He made his acting debut with the TV series ‘The Real Bros of Simi Valley’ (2020) in the role of ‘Mike Schaffer.’
He has written, produced, edited, and directed many episodes of ‘Tiny Meat Gang.’ He has written, directed, produced, and edited the short film Suki (2019).
As a Musical Artist
As a part of TMG, he has released many songs, a few of them are: Keep Ya Dick Fat, Super Xan, Clout, Stay Safe, Knock It off, No Flex, Walk Man, and Broke Bitch.
He released an album as a part of TMG titled Bangers & Ass in 2017.
Tiny Meat Gang has collaborated with other artists including American musician Blackbear, and internet personality and musician Rynx.
- Singer: Nick Jonas
- Rapper: Suga (of BTS), RM (of BTS)
- In 2019, his podcast ‘Tiny Meat Gang’ won The Shorty Award for Best Podcast in NYC.
- Noel has his own clothing online store called Noel Miller, which sells tees, outerwear, and headwear.
- He also runs a YouTube channel by the name of Noel Miller. He has more than 2M subscribers on his channel.
- Noel made an appearance in the music video of ‘Bali’ by Rich Brian & Guapdad 4000 in 2020.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.