Nikkita Chadha is a British actress, dancer, and model who has worked in popular films- Aladdin (2019) and Rocketman (2019), and Netflix series Bridgerton (2020).
Nikkita Chadha was born on Friday, August 12, 1994 (age 26 years; as in 2020), in London, UK. At a very young age, she began training in Kathak and Bollywood dance and also started performing. She graduated from Urdang University in the UK with a degree in Dance and Musical Theater.
Height: 5’ 7” Mark Summers
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Nikkita Chadha is a half-Punjabi and half-Gujrati.
Her mother is an artist. She has two sisters named Anoushka and Aditti Chadha.
Nikkita is dating a man named Elliott Burcham.
She made her television debut with the series ‘Doctor Who’ (2015) in the role of ‘Hologram Singer’ and has acted in the TV series- Turn Up Charlie (2019), Corner Shop Show (2019), The Great (2020), and Bridgerton (2020).
She made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Mubarakan’ (2017).
She made her British film debut with Boogie Man (2018; as a dancer), and her Hollywood debut happened with the film ‘Aladdin’ (2019) as a ‘dancer.’
She has acted in the short films- Big Dance (2017) and The Long Goodbye (2019), and feature films- Corner Shop: Thank You, Come Again (2019), Death of the Nile (2020), Rocketman (2019), Jingle Jangle (2020), A Game of Two Halves (2020), and Cinderella (2021).
- Fruit: Coconut
- Food: Salmon, Scallop Tataki, Bun Cha
- Restaurant(s): Mildreds in Soho, BOXPARK Shoreditch in London
- Film: Devdas (2002)
- Actress: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Travel Destination(s): Vietnam, Florida
- In her leisure time, she likes to sing, dance, and travel.
- She has performed as a dancer in various events such as The Nobel Peace Price Award Ceremony, MTV Video Music Awards (VMA), Madame Tussaud’s corporate event, The Brit Awards, and Britain’s Got Talent.
- She is a very good singer and is often seen posting her singing videos on her Instagram account.
- In 2015, she was seen in the music video of Rudimental’s ‘Lay It All On Me’ featuring Ed Sheeran.
References [ + ]