Nicole O’Brien is an Irish model, reality TV star, and an account executive. Her popularity shot up after she participated in the Netflix dating series called Too Hot to Handle (2020).
Nicole O’Brien was born and raised in the UK. She resides in the London area. She got herself enrolled at Bruce College in Cork, Ireland, and later, in 2014, she went to the University College Cork and completed her bachelor’s degree in Commerce with a major in marketing.
Height (approx.): 5’ 6”
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Family & Ethnicity
Nicole is dating Bryce Hirschberg, her co-star on the dating show, Too Hot to Handle.
They are in a long-distance relationship since April 2019. Along with the entire cast of Too Hot to Handle, Bryce and Nicole met at a hotel in Mexico after a few days when the show ended and have been together since then. Talking about Bryce, she said,
He wasn’t really my cuppa tea at the start. But getting to know him more and more, we formed a proper bond and connection.”
Nicole’s career began in 2015 when she was hired by Love Lisa, an online jewelry store; she worked there as a sales assistant for a period of three years. In 2017, she was worked as a financial and operational accountant at VCE Technologies. At the same time, she also worked as a model. After finishing her studies in 2018, and she joined a company called HPCi media, which specializes in cosmetic and science-based publications. She began as a telemarketing executive, and then took over the role of marketing executive; by 2019, she became an account executive in the organization. In 2020, she appeared on the dating show called ‘Too Hot to Handle.’
Although she was a late entrant, she walked away with the prize money of $7,500 from the show.
- Nicole loves to sing. She even shared some videos of her singing songs by some famous singers on her Instagram account.
- Nicole is passionate about fashion and keeps herself updated with the ongoing trend.
- She is an avid traveler and has visited the United States, France, and Ibiza.
- She is a huge fan of Baseball and likes watching baseball matches.
- She is an aspiring actress. Talking about her love for acting, Nicole said,
From the age of five years old, I’d been on stage, dancing, and singing. I’ve always wanted to be a performer and do things like that, be on TV.”
- She is also a brand ambassador for Platinum hair extensions.
- Chloe Veitch and Nicole became best friends on the show Too Hot To Handle.
- Before Too Hot To Handle, Nicole got a chance to star in the show Love Island, but she rejected it because of her studies. Nicole said,
I did get a place [on Love Island] in 2016 but I decided to finish out my commerce degree with college instead and potentially do a show after that.”