Nicole O’Brien is a model, reality TV star, and an account executive. Her popularity shot up after making into the dating series called Too Hot to Handle.
Nicole O’Brien was born and raised in the UK. She resides in the London area. She enrolled herself at Bruce College in Cork, Ireland. Later on, in 2018, she went to the University College Cork and completed her Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with a major in marketing.
Height (approx.): 5’6”
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Nicole’s career began in 2015 when she was hired by Love Lisa. She worked there as a sales assistant for a period of three years. In 2017, she was working as an intern as a financial and operational accountant at VCE Technologies. She has worked as a model. After finishing her studies, she kick-started her career in 2018, and she joined a company called HPCi media, which specializes in cosmetic and science-based publications. She began as a telemarketing executive, and then she took the role of a marketing executive. And by 2019, she is an account executive in the same organization. In 202, she appeared on the dating show called Too Hot to Handle.
Although she was a late arrival, still she walked away with prize money of $7,500 from the show.
Family & Ethnicity
Nicole has Irish ancestry.
Nicole is dating Bryce Hirschberg, her co-star on the dating show, Too Hot to Handle.
They are in a long-distance since April 2019. They, along with the entire cast met at a hotel in Mexico for a few days, three weeks after the show Too Hot to Handle. “He wasn’t really my cuppa tea at the start,” Nicole admits. “But getting to know him more and more, we formed a proper bond and connection.”
- Nicole loves to sing. She has shared some videos of her singing some songs by famous singers like Ariana Grande.
- Nicole is passionate about fashion and keeps herself update with the ongoing trend.
- She is an avid traveler and has visited the United States, France, and Ibiza.
- She is a fan of America’s favorite sport, Baseball.
- She is an aspiring actress. Nicole said, “From the age of five years old, I’d been on stage, dancing, and singing. I’ve always wanted to be a performer and do things like that, be on TV.”
- She is also a brand ambassador for Platinum hair extensions.
- Chloe Veitch and Nicole become best friends on the show.
- After the show was over, all the co-stars made a WhatsApp group, Lana Is Bae.
- Earlier, Nicole got a chance to star in the show, Love Island but she had to study at that point in time. Nicole said: “I did get a place [on Love Island] in 2016 but I decided to finish out my commerce degree with college instead and potentially do a show after that.