Nathanael Boucaud is an American YouTuber. He is known for the prank videos that he uploads on his channel NatesLife. He is also known for his gold digger prank videos that he uploads on his second channel, NateGotKeys.
Nathanael Boucaud was born on Wednesday, March 1, 1995, (age 26 years; as of 2021), in Brooklyn, New York, United States. He was brought up in Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean. In 2014, he moved to Florida for his YouTube career. He later moved to Los Angeles, California, where he pursues his YouTube career (as of 2021).
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
His parents are divorced. His father lives in Trinidad, while his mother and stepfather live in England. Nothing is known about his siblings.
He is married to the American model Nayeli Cerna. After his breakup with YouTuber and Instagram celebrity Michaela Mendez, he began dating Nayeli. In March 2021, he proposed to Nayeli.
In 2015, he came into a relationship with the American YouTuber Ashley Ortega. The couple broke up in 2017.
In June 2017, he began dating another YouTuber and Instagram celebrity Michaela Mendez. Nathanael and Michaela separated in 2018. In August 2018, he came back into a relationship with Michaela again. They broke up between 2019 and 2020.
On August 29, 2014, he started his YouTube channel ‘NatesLife.’ He started by uploading on YouTube his videos of chats with strangers on Omegle, an online platform allowing people to chat with each other without registration. He used to play witty pranks on strangers on Omegle. The first video on his channel was titled ‘TAKING HER BACK TO MY PLACE on Omegle;’ the video was uploaded on April 6, 2015.
His subscriber count began increasing after he began posting the YouTube links of his Omegle videos on Omegle. He then began using another online chat website called Chatroulette, which helped him attract a larger audience. He began uploading prank videos with his then-girlfriend Ashley Ortega, other than his Omegle and Chatroulette videos, in November 2015 on NatesLife. His prank and challenge videos with his former girlfriend Ashley gave a boost to his YouTube career, and he became very popular.
After his breakup with Ashley, he began uploading prank and challenge videos with Michaela Mendez, gaining even more popularity. However, after March 2020, he did not upload any videos on his NatesLife channel (as of September 2021). His last video on the channel was titled ‘I’M IN LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE PRANK (GONE WRONG).
As of September 2021, the channel has around 2.92 million subscribers. He has another YouTube channel named ‘NateGotKeys,’ where he mostly posts videos of his gold digger pranks, pranks on girlfriend/wife, and vlogs. He started his second YouTube channel on July 13, 2019. Nathan posted the first video titled ‘GOLD DIGGER PRANK PART 1!’ on October 25, 2019.
As of September 2021, he has more than 790K subscribers on his second YouTube channel.
- Food: Chicken Alfredo, Pizza
- Sport(s): Basketball, Football, MMA
- Basketball Team: Cleveland Cavaliers
- Basketball Player(s): LeBron James, Stephen Curry
- Rap Artist: Tory Lanez
- Travel Destination(s): Toronto, Dubai
- Car Brand: Rolls-Royce
- Restaurant(s): The Cheesecake Factory, Texas de Brazil, Pizza Nova, Papa John’s Pizza
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Range Rover
- Rolls-Royce Wraith
Note: Apart from the above-mentioned cars, his social media accounts and YouTube channels feature several other cars. It is not confirmed whether he owns them as he rents cars from a car rental store called Akama Lifestyle.
- He has often used his monickers ‘Nate’ and ‘Nathan’ on his YouTube channel and social media platforms. Nathanael Boucaud – Instagram NatesLife
- Whenever he is free, he likes to watch YouTube videos, play video games, travel, and go gymming.
- In one of his Q/A YouTube videos, he said that he was inspired to start his YouTube channel after watching the YouTubers Kevin Edwards Jr, Todd Jones II, and Brach’e Hayes. He also said that he wanted to start his channel because he found YouTube as the best platform to express himself and meet new people.
- Before he became a YouTuber, he wanted to become a professional mixed martial arts fighter.