Nathália Kihara is a successful and well-known Brazilian model throughout Europe and Latin America who came into the limelight for winning the title of ‘Miss Bumbum World 2021’ and insuring her buttocks for £1.3 million (approximately Rs 13 crore).
Nathália Kihara, popularly known as Nathy Kihara, Nathália Kihara’s Instagram was born on Sunday, May 11, 1986 (age 35 years; as of 2021), in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg (121 lbs)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-24-36
Parents & Siblings
Not much information is available about her parents and siblings.
Husband & Children
Nathália Kihara is unmarried. She has two children, a boy named Luca and a daughter named Luna. She gave birth to Luna four months prior to the Miss Bumbum World 2021 competition, which she won.
In 2020, Nathy Kihara and her boyfriend, Guilherme Pacheco, went viral for their exercise routine, which promoted health and fitness among young couples. They first met during a live workout session during the Covid-19 lockdown and soon after, they started dating. Initially, Nathy lived in South America, 35 hours away from Guilherme. Later, she moved to Brazil to stay closer to her boyfriend.
In May 2018, she signed a contract with Playboy magazine, an American men’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine. In the same year, she earned the title of “Musa de Ipanema.”
She is an international Playmate for Playboy and has been featured in Playboy Italy and Playboy Portugal a number of times. A playmate is a female model featured in the centerfold/gatefold of Playboy magazine. Nathália Kihara was crowned as ‘Miss Bumbum World 2021,’ with her buttocks measuring 96cm. Daily Star She won the competition after garnering the maximum likes on her picture on Instagram. Held in Brazil, Miss Bumbum is an annual beauty pageant that rewards the owner of the best buttocks in the country. The competition had taken place online due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Photoshoots of the candidates belonging from all over the world were analyzed to . Nathália gained popularity for insuring her butt for £1.3 million (approximately Rs. 13 crores). While talking about buying insurance for her buttocks, she said,
I’m famous because of my butt. It’s the biggest in Brazil. So, it’s only fair to put it on insurance”
In the interview, she also revealed her dissatisfaction with her butt size and that she planned on increasing its size by doing more exercises. She also said,
My short-term goal is to have a 130cm butt…..My butt is totally natural. I train a lot in order to maintain my body”
In April 2021, she was featured on the cover of “Healthy Fit” magazine as the Musa Fitness of the month.
Thereafter, she became the Commercial Director for “Beauty Shape,” a reputed fashion, modeling, and editorial agency across Europe.
- She was slammed by her fans and followers for quitting breastfeeding early to get back into shape after the birth of her daughter, Luna. In an interview, while explaining the reason behind quitting breastfeeding, she said, Daily Star
I was criticised a lot because people thought I only weaned to go back to training and take care of my body. But that wasn’t it, breastfeeding is very difficult and everything was done with medical supervision.”
Just two months after her pregnancy, the Playboy model started going to the gym on a daily basis and swiftly lost around 14kg (2st 2lbs). Additionally, the mother-of-two expressed the pressure the mothers are put through and the criticism she received online after giving birth. She said,
People are too judgmental, everything has to be perfect. But motherhood hurts, and no one is prepared for it.”
- Nathy once got her fans in a frenzy by stating that she needs sex each day to keep in shape in an interview. She said, Daily Star
Sex every day helps me keep fit rather than the gym. Sex has helped me lose calories and I can show it.”
- Series: Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Football Club: Manchester United F.C.
- She has butterflies tattooed on the inside of her left ankle. A tattoo is inked on the inside of her left bicep with the caption “Good Luck Good Vibes Let It Be.”
- A tattoo inked on her left thigh
- A heartbeat tattoo is inked on her right wrist. The heartbeat is styled in such a way that it reads “Luca.”
- A cloverleaf inked on the right arm
- A tattoo inked on the right side of her lower stomach reads “Carpe diem”
- She is nicknamed ‘Goddess of Ipanema.’ Daily Star
- The Brazillian model became the youngest Miss Bumbum World four months after giving birth. In an interview, she said,
I am honoured to be able to represent and encourage many mums who suffer from self-esteem issues around the world…I think it’s a lot more than thinking about a pattern, it’s a way to feel better about our own bodies”
- She occasionally consumes alcoholic beverages. She also promoted the beer Dona Breja.
- She is a fan of American media personality, socialite, and model Kourtney Kardashian. She went through numerous surgical operations, including lip fillers, nose remodeling, a bichectomy, and eyebrow lifts, to look like her idol Kourtney.
- An animal advocate, Nathy is vegan Daily Star. In an interview, she said,
I advocate this type of diet, because in addition to doing good for the body, it can save animals.”
- Nathy Kihara and Guilherme Pacheco follow a Vegan diet and do bodyweight exercises together, which apparently helped them with new sex positions. In an interview, they also shared their plans to launch a sex application for couples who follow the same vegan lifestyle. Nathy said,
Sex with vegans is much better, I think we can expand this circle…I realise that many lose energy trying to get other people who are not vegan to our side.”
Additionally, the model also revealed that she had refused to date men who weren’t vegan in the past.
- Apart from exercising, Nathália rollerblades for five hours a day to keep her butt in shape. She is also fond of skateboarding and surfing.
|↑1||Nathália Kihara’s Instagram|
|↑4, ↑5||Daily Star|