Mizkif is an American Twitch streamer and YouTuber, who is known for his gaming live streams and his reaction videos. He is the founding member of the gaming organization One True King, which consists of several streamers who work together to create content for the organization.
Matthew Rinaudo a.k.a. Mizkif was born on February 16, 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2021) in Montclair, New Jersey. Mizik finished high school, and he wanted to become a streamer; however, he planned to attend college and earn a degree in business management. However, a day before he was supposed to leave for university, he was hospitalized and diagnosed with fatal heart disease, viral myocarditis. After full recovery, Mizkif came back home and decided to quit his plan to attend college and started streaming.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Color: Golden Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Family & Relationships
Mizkif has an elder brother and a sister. Her sister’s name is Emily Rinaudo.
Mizkif is dating a fellow Twitch streamer and YouTuber, Maya Higa.
Mizkif starred his career as a cameraman for a streamer, Ice Poseidon. During the streams, people thought he was funny, and in 2016, Mizkif started his own YouTube channel, where he began making “Story of (streamers)” type content videos. Later, he realized that making content and streaming on Twitch would fetch him more money, and in 2018, he decided to completely focus on Twitch for content. Mizkif has more than one million subscribers on his Twitch account. On October 11, 2020, Mizkif collaborated with his friends to start a new gaming and content channel, One True King. Other members of the OTK team are fellow streamers Asmongold, Esfand, Rich Campbell, and Tips Out.
In August 2019, Mizkif conducted a charity stream on his Twitch channel for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and he managed to raise $20,000. The money was used to fund a trip for a child suffering from leukemia to Walt Disney World. Later that year, Rinaudo did another charity stream where his community raised $5,000 for the St. David’s Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas.
- In May 2019, Mizkif and another streamer Esfand were banned for seven days from Twitch for making inappropriate comments about a female streamer during a PAX gaming event.
- In July 2019, Matthew Rinaudo was got himself checked in to a psychiatric hospital as he suffered symptoms of panic attacks. Later, he was discharged by the hospital after he signed the waiver that he would visit a psychiatrist to talk about the panic attacks.
- Matthew Rinaudo did a live stream in March 2020, where he slept during the live stream. During an interview with the American Magazine, Wired, he revealed that he earned $5,600 from the stream. He further said-
Most streams can be very draining. This stream was the opposite. It was very easy. It was honestly a nice break from my normal routine of playing games all day.”
- During the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections, Rinaudo live-streamed the debate and polls, and he was the third most-watched streamer on Twitch.
- In December 2020, Mizkif conducted the social experiment, Twitch Plays Pokemon, where his subscribers beat the tricky Pokemon FireRed with an impressive time of 12 days and 5 hours.
- Mizkif is an animal lover, and he has several pets at his home.