Mizkif is an American Twitch streamer and YouTuber. He is the founding member of the One True King gaming organization. The organization consists of several streamers who focus on creating online content and professional contests in World of Warcraft.
Matthew Rinaudo, New York Times popularly known by his streaming name Mizkif, was born on Thursday, February 16, 1995 (aged 27; 2022), in Montclair, New Jersey, USA. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. Mizkif graduated from high school and decided to continue his education for a degree in business management. Rinaudo claims to have a finance degree. Mizkif – Youtube
Sadly, he was hospitalized with a life-threatening heart condition known as viral myocarditis a day before he left college. After his recovery, he decided to put his plans to graduate on hold and started creating stories of various content streamers for his YouTube channel in 2016.
- Height: 5’9″
- Hair Color: Golden Brown
- Eye color: Blue
Family & Ethnicity
Parents and Siblings
There is not much information available about his parents. Mizkif has an older brother and a sister. His sister’s name is Emily Rinaudo.
Mizkif was in a relationship with Maya Higa. She’s another Twitch streamer and YouTuber. However, they broke up in 2021.
Mizkif began his interaction with streamers while working as a cameraman for another streamer, Ice Poseidon. Soon he decided to go independent and started his own YouTube channel in 2016. He realized that making content for Twitch and streaming there had more money compared to YouTube. In 2018, he decided to focus on Twitch as his main channel for content. He has over a million subscribers on his Twitch account. On October 11, 2020, Mizkif, along with his friends and fellow Twitch streamers Asmongold, Esfand, Rich Campbell, and Tips Out, launched his new gaming and content creation organization One True King.
In August 2019, Mizkif did a charity broadcast on his Twitch channel for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the community raised over $20,000, which helped fund a trip to Walt Disney World for a child. who suffered from leukemia. Later, on December 21, 2019, Rinaudo held another charity event; this time around, the strand was to raise money for children at St. David’s Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas. They raised $5,000 which Rinaudo used to buy toys for hospital patients.
Awards & Recognition
The Streamers Award: Best Just Chatting Streamer (2022)
Facts and Anecdotes
- In July 2019, Mizkif revealed that he checked himself into a mental hospital as he suffered from symptoms of panic attacks. Once he was treated, doctors asked him to sign a waiver that would require him to speak to a psychiatrist. Rinaudo has publicly spoken out about his struggles with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) The Gamer
- In March 2020, Rinaudo made a sleep stream and won $5,600 during that stream. The American magazine, Wired, interviewed him about the stream during which he said.
Most streams can be very draining. It was the opposite. It was very easy. It was honestly a nice break from my usual routine of playing games all day.
- During the 2020 US presidential election, Rinaudo’s stream was the third most-watched Twitch stream trailing streamers Trainwreckstv and Hasan Piker.
- In December 2020, Mizkif held the popular Twitch Plays Pokemon social experiment on his channel. Its stream audience beat the Pokemon FireRed in an impressive 12 days and 5 hours. Dexerto
- Mizkif is an animal lover, and he has several pets.
Mizkif once discussed cheating on Schooled! quiz game show, and said that while he knows that streamers cheat often, they don’t want to be perceived as dumb and he doesn’t want to call them out in front of a huge audience.
- Once Emiru and Mizkif were stopped by police for getting their broke brake lights fixed. It caused a huge sensation until Emiru cleared the reason for it. Game Rant
- A streamer called PerseusYo suffers from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), which degenerates muscles and causes the body to grow weaker. Mizkif donated him a special wheelchair with which PerseusYo was able to achieve what he deemed “one of his biggest dreams come true” in getting his very own wheelchair van. Game Rant
- Once Matthew “Mizkif” snuck Emiru into his gym without Emiru having a proper membership.
- He likes to work out, especially with his friends.
- His first Instagram picture was a picture of his face in an egg shape. He wrote the caption, “Welcome my Eggers.” It was posted on Feb 22, 2019.