Mikhaila Peterson is well known worldwide as the daughter of Jordan Peterson, a Canadian clinical psychologist. He is also a professor of psychology and teaches at the University of Toronto. Mikhaila is a YouTuber and she has also written several books.
Mikhaila Peterson was born on January 4, 1992 (Saturday) (aged 30; as in 2022) in Ontario, Canada. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Mikhaila completed her graduate studies in Psychology and Classics at Concordia University in Montreal and then continued her education at George Brown College to become a makeup artist/specialist. She then pursued her bachelor’s degree in biological and biomedical sciences from Ryerson University, Ontario. Mikhaila Peterson – LinkedIn
Mikhaila had a very difficult childhood and was diagnosed with severe joint pain and other illnesses at a young age. In 2015, she was diagnosed with severe depression, OCD, and bipolar type 2 disease. She was taking several medications for all the illnesses, but saw no improvement and decided to change her diet. She changed her diet to eat only ruminant meat (beef, lamb, etc.), which helped her overcome most of her health problems and improved her health.
- Height: 5′ 7”
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye color: Brown
Mikhaila Peterson is of Canadian origin.
Parents and Siblings
Jordan Brent Peterson, a renowned Canadian clinical psychologist, is Mikhaila’s father. Her mother’s name is Tammy Roberts.
She has one brother, Julian Peterson.
Mikhaila started her career as a fitness and diet expert when she witnessed a drastic improvement in her health. She started on a carnivorous diet that included beef, salt, and water. This change in her diet helped her overcome all her problems and she decided to share it with more people who were looking for a change in their diet and an improvement in their health. With this, she founded, The Lion Diet Inc. This diet eliminates all dietary variables and helps support the nutritional needs of the body. She also has a YouTube channel in her name where she posts vlogs and podcasts. Mikhaila Peterson – Youtube
Mikhaila Peterson is a podcaster, CEO, and public speaker besides being the host of “The Mikhaila Peterson Podcast” where she interviews a huge range of experts and public figures to talk about topics such as health, cultural phenomena, politics, and other topics that are often not talked about openly. Her struggle with overcoming autoimmune and mood disorders with diet and lifestyle (and finally becoming medication and symptom-free) has inspired thousands. She is the founder of The Lion Diet, a TEDx and Oxford Union speaker and a global influencer. Mikhaila Peterson – Instagram
She was in news once after TEDx did not post her speech on The Lion Diet as it violated their community guidelines and did not provide with the details either. However, she decided to post it herself later on. Mikhaila Peterson – Instagram
- By the age of seven, Mikhaila had over thirty-seven inflamed joints. She had to have injections for ten of her joints and the next year she was doing it herself twice a week.
- At the age of seventeen, she had to undergo surgery to replace her hip and ankle joints as it became difficult for her to carry out daily tasks.
- After going on an elimination diet, the only things she can consume now are beef, salt, and water. Anything other than that brings back his illness symptoms. However, no studies have been conducted to back up its claims.
- The Hail Lobster merch campaign has made a total of $268,143 which was sent to the charity Boys & Girls Club of America and Not A Wheel Chair.
- She has a pet pomeranian dog named Sikko.