Michele Morrone is an Italian actor who has worked in Italian and Polish Films; he has worked in the TV series- Medici (2019) and Il Processo (2019), and films- 365 Days (2020) and Duetto (2020).
Michele Morrone was born on Wednesday, October 3, 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019), in Vizzolo Predabissi, Lombardy, Italy.
He has taken his acting training from the Teatro Fraschini in Pavia, Italy.
Height: 6′ 3″ (190 cm) Take Off Artist Management – Profiles
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Michele belongs to a Christian family. The Sun When he was twelve years old, he lost his father who was a builder. After his father’s death, his mother took the responsibility of raising, Michele and his siblings (three older siblings and a brother who is a photographer) alone.
Relationships, Wife & Children
He got married to the Lebanese fashion designer Rouba Saadeh in 2014. The duo got divorced in 2018.
He has two sons from his marriage Rouba- Marcus (born in 2014) and Brado (born in 2017).
He was once rumored to be dating the Italian actress and TV personality Barbara d’Urso.
As an Actor
Michele began his acting career as a theatre artist. In 2010, he made his stage debut with Noah’s cat (2010) at Theatro Fraschini of Pavia in which he was the main performer. In 2011, he made his TV debut in the Italian web series ‘Come un delfino 2’ and went on to act in the TV series- Second Chance (2013), God Help Us 3 (2014), Provaci ancora prof 6 (2015), Sirene (2017), Medici (2019), and Il Processo (2019).
In 2017, he made his film debut with the short ‘Who’s the Beast ‘ in the role of ‘Peter.’
He made his Polish film debut with ‘365 Days’ as ‘Massimo’ and has also acted in the films- Renata Fonte (2018), L’ultimo giorno del toro (2018), Bar Joseph (2019), and Duetto (2020).
As a Singer
In 2020, he released his first album titled Dark Room; Some of the songs from the album- It’s Hard For Me, Feel It, and Watch Me were featured in the films 365 Days.
- Singer: Piero Ciampi
- Actors: Giancarlo Giannini, Ennio Fantastichini
- Director: Massimo Troisi
- In his spare time, he likes singing, traveling, painting, and playing the guitar.
- He likes horse riding and is often seen posing with his horse Iron on his social media accounts.
- He was a teen when he decided to become an actor, and in order to become one, he started to work at construction sites and distributing leaflets on the streets to pay for his acting lessons.
- He made an appearance in the music video of the group Makay titled ‘In viaggio,’ which was directed by Marco Gallo’ in 2012.
- He contested the eleventh edition of the reality show ‘Ballando con le stelle’ in 2016, where he was partnered with the Russian dancer Ekaterina Vaganova.
- In February 2020, Michele, in his Instagram post, confessed that a year and a half ago, he wanted to quit his acting career due to depression, after the divorce with his wife. In the state of his sadness, he moved to a village with 1000 inhabitants and began working as a gardener there.
- He is very fond of tattoos and has got many tattoos on his body. There is a skull-and-bird tattoo on the back of his left hand and also there are some words written on his left arm. On the other arm, he has two more tattoos and has also got one on his left wrist. There is ‘cloud’ written on his chest. On the right wrist, the day of his father’s death is marked; on his right hand, there is a tattoo of the cross, and there are also few words inked on it. On the fingers and thumb of his right hand, there are some characters tattooed.
- He is polyglot and knows English, Arabic, and French languages. Apart from it, he can also speak in various dialects such as Pugliese, Neapolitan, Sicilian, Roman, and Milanese.
References [ + ]