Matthew Stephen Smith is an American actor, writer, producer, model, and a landscape architect. He grabbed huge public attention and recognition after contesting the dating series on Netflix called Too Hot to Handle (2020).
Matthew Stephen Smith was born on Friday, February 2, 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in Highlands Ranch, Denver, Colorado, USA.
In 2011, he shifted to Los Angeles, California. Matthew has studied Landscape Architecture.
Height (approx.): 6′ 5″
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Dark Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Not much is known about his Parents.
Matthew has a sister named Leah Buckingham.
In 2014, he contested the show America’s Next Top Model and excelled to Episode 8.
He has also been to popular TV shows like Stitchers (2015), Face Off, and The Young and the Restless. He also played a short role of ‘Gino’ in an episode of sitcom ‘New Girl’ (2011).
Matthew also works as a male model and a landscape architect.
He has endorsed various brands like Thursday Boot Company and Rock Revival.
He is the co-founder of DreamKatchers Enterprise, which is a multi-media company specializing in content creation and event planning.
He also owns a fashion brand called M8W. In 2019, he portrayed ‘Jesus Christ’ in a short film called ‘The Commissioning.’
In 2020, he participated in a dating show called Too Hot to Handle; Matthew walked out on his own in episode six of the show.
- In the show, Too Hot to Handle, Matthew and Kelz were nicknamed as ‘The Disciplinarians’ and ‘Sex Cops,’ as they used to keep eyes on couples who tried to break the rules. For his looks, Matthew was also called ‘Jesus’ by his co-stars.
- He was once featured on the cover of Denver Life magazine.
- He likes skateboarding, traveling, shooting cool pics, and videos.
- He can also play the guitar very well.
View this post on Instagram
Please excuse my toothpick floss thing, I like to stay clean while I ring 😜 . I have a very long way to go before I’d consider myself a professional, or even good / great. BUT – I choose to continue playing, practicing, and sharing because it forces growth. It requires relentlessness, forces humility, and drives me. . I know what I am good at, and I know what im not good at! But choosing to work on the things I am not great at, will make me the best at the things I am good at. I cannot fail, because I will not quit! Since I will never quit, I will never fail. . Falling off the horse is not failing; choosing not to get back on the horse, THAT is failing. Failure is simply within the choice. . Choose not to fail!
- Besides, being a model and actor, he is also a writer and has written a book called ‘Windy.’
- He has several tattoos on his body, which includes one on his chest, and the others on his hands, neck, and arms.