Mary Mouser is an American actress. She is most famous for her roles in the American television series Life Is Wild (2007), Body of Proof (2011), and Cobra Kai (2018).
When she was just five, she started acting as a hobby, and later pursued the hobby as her career.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Tina Mouser, and her father’s name is Scott Mouser. Her parents are not together. She has a brother named Aaron Parker Mouser and a sister named Laura Ashley Mouser; both of them are actors.
She is dating the American actor and singer Brett Pierce since 2015. They came into a relationship after they met each other through a mutual friend at a party in 2015.
At the age of six, she started her career as a photo-double for Abigail Breslin’s (American actress) character in the film ‘Signs’ (2002).
In 2005, she voiced a character in the English version of the animated Japanese film ‘Pom Poko.’
She mostly did voice acting as a child actor in animated films like Tarzan II (2005), Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes (2006), Dragon Hunters (2008), Delgo (2008), Bride Wars (2009), and The Hole (2009). In 2006, she got her her first acting role of ‘Christine Pastore’ in ‘Mr. Fix It.’
Her first lead role as an actress in a film was ‘Ruth’ in the American-Italian-Mexican independent film ‘Medeas’ (2013).
She appeared in the American films LA Blues (2007), Ball Don’t Lie (2008), Field of Lost Shoes (2014), and Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, and Very Bad Day (2014).
In 2004, she made her television debut with the series ‘Without a Trace’ in which she played ‘Amy Rose’ in the episode “Nickel and Dimed: Part 2.”
She played small roles in the American series Scrubs (2005), Inconceivable (2005), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2005), and The King of Queens (2005), before she made an appearance in the recurring role of ‘Kelly Gibbs’ in the American series NCIS (2005-2012).
Her first lead roles in television were the voice role of ‘Eloise’ in ‘Eloise: The Animated Series’ (2006) and the child-lead role of ‘Sarah Cricket Cummings’ in the film ‘A Stranger’s Heart’ (2007).
She was then seen playing main roles in the TV series Life Is Wild (2007) and Body of Proof (2011). After appearing in several TV series in minor and recurring roles, she was seen in the lead role of ‘Samantha LaRusso’ in the series ‘Cobra Kai’ (2018-21).
- Actress: Kristen Stewart
- Actor: Dwayne Johnson
- Film Director: Tim Burton
- TV Series: Vampire Diaries (2009), Doctor Who (2005)
- Film(s): Twilight series, Star Wars series, Harry Potter series
- Comedian: Andy Dick
- Singer: Kelly Clarkson
- Color: Blue
- Theme Park: Disneyland in Anaheim, California
- Mary likes to sing, play, read, and write in her spare time.
- She loves animals and is the owner of two dogs named Lady Charlotte and Marie Antoinette. Apart from dogs, she has also domesticated two cats named Sarah and Felix.
- In October 2006, she received the Outstanding Performance Award at the KIDS FIRST! Film and Video Festival at the Los Angeles International Children’s Film Festival for her voice role as ‘Eloise’ in Starz Kids & Family’s ‘Eloise: The Animated Series.’
- In 2009, she was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Meaww Talking about it in an interview, she said,
When I was first diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I felt very isolated and very sad. Being separated from my family and all these people who were trying to be there for me but you just don’t understand that there’s this wall in your life, you don’t get this massive change that just happened in your life.”
- She is an advocate for type 1 diabetes and works actively with JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), the world’s largest nonprofit funder of type 1 diabetes research. She has also spoken at JDRF events and attended walks for a cure for funding with the charity.
- In 2010, she voiced the character called ‘Eleanor’ in the video game titled ‘The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest.’
- Mary and the American actor Tanner Buchanan (who has worked with her in Cobra Kai) are good friends.
- Mary had to learn Muay Thai, a form of martial art, for her role in the series Cobra Kai (2018). Taking about it in an interview, she said,
I got myself into the Muay Thai world to start training myself before I ever went into stunt training. Basically, I learned how to not break my fingers in a punch. I became so completely obsessed with it I was going five days a week for fun because I was enjoying it so much. And then with the stunt work, the goal is to not touch your co-worker but to look like you’re punching them. So, I would like to say that I could definitely defend myself in a situation where I would need to, but I don’t know if I am quite at that level in this particular skill set.”
- Noah Centineo and Mary Mouser were born on the same day, i.e., on May 9, 1996. Noah is an American actor known for his work in the American films The Perfect Date (2019) and To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020), and television film The Fosters (2015-18).