Marie-Sophie Lacarrau is a Journalist, editor, and French television host
Marie-Sophie Lacarrau was born Saturday, September 20, 1975 (age 47 years; as of 2022) in Villefranche-de-Rouergue (Aveyron). Tele Loisirs Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Although she was born in Aveyron, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau grew up in Perpignan. She attended a higher art school, Lycée Pierre-de-Fermat, in Toulouse before obtaining a bachelor’s degree in literature from the University of Mirail. La Depeche. She also attended the University of Toulouse and the University of Toulouse-Jean Jaurès. She began an internship in 1996 with the magazines Midi Libre and Le Villefranchois, followed by internships with LCI and M6 in 1997.
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Brown
Family and ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
She is the daughter of Guy Lacarrau and Josiane Calvet.
She has a half-brother named Maxime Lacarrau who is also a journalist in 13 hours of TF1.
Relationships/ Affairs, Spouse, Children
She and Pierre Bascoul (Journalist) were married on August 12, 2006. She has two children, Malo Bascoul and Tim Bascoul.
During the 2005 Christmas holidays, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau presented her first regional newscast on France 3 Midi-Pyrénées, where she began her career at France 3 Quercy-Rouergue as an editor. Two years later at France 3 Midi-Pyrénées, she began her career at France 3 Quercy-Rouergue, where she worked in the editorial department. In 2010, she took over the weekend television news for France 3 from Catherine Matausch and became Carole Gaessler’s understudy at 19/20. It was during the summer of 2014 that she presented her first news programs on France 2, 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. In addition, she has presented the economic program In Situ on France 3 since 2016.
She became the new host of the television news 13 hours on France 2 in the fall of 2016.
Facts / Anecdotes
- She practices yoga a lot. On one international yoga day in 2019, she clicked herself practicing yoga in Grand Canyon.
- She loves having coffee and even took a little lesson in the art of coffee!
- Since the end of year celebrations 2021, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau has been absent from the 1 p.m. of TF1. The Aveyron journalist was kept off the air by a severe and rare eye infection. Toute La Tele Marie-Sophie Lacarrau – Twitter
- She has been on the cover of the magazines Tele 7 Heures, Tele Loisirs and Télécâble Sat Hebdo.
- She loves to swim and be on the beach.
- She loves to collect shoes and has quite a bunch already!
- She likes to work out frequently and goes to the gym too.
- Her first Instagram post was on June 26, 2018. It was a picture of herself with the caption, “C’est nouveau pour moi! Me voici sur Instagram!” which roughly translates to, “This is new for me! Here I am on Instagram!”