Kristin Taylor is an artist and a stop-motion animator with expertise in working with chalk, acrylic paints, and taking up arts and crafts. She is popularly known as the wife of the American stand-up comedian, actor, podcast host, and writer Chris D’Elia.
Kristin Taylor was born on Thursday, January 9, 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2021) in North Carolina, US. Kristin finished her formal education in North Carolina and went to the University of Missouri to complete her bachelor’s degree.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Blonde
Kristin Taylor got married to Chris D’Elia in a private event and together they have a son, Cali.
Kristin started her career as a designer and started working with chalks and acrylic paints. She is fond of making art with her hands and most of her projects are hand-made. After working in a private firm for some time, Kristin started her own company called HI BIG DOG Media. While working as an independent artist, she started taking up projects that involve chalkboard designing like restaurant menus and wedding signs. Kristin also makes custom face-in-hole boards for birthday parties and special events. Along with this, she also works in the field of calligraphy and designing stop-motion animation projects.
- Kristin is an animal lover and she has a dog, Cooper.
- Kristin’s field of expertise is in 2D animation and she designs using paper as her primary medium of work.
- Kristin’s art designs are influenced by several cultures, but they are mostly influenced by hip-hop, holidays, dogs, pop culture, teens, and folktales.
- In June 2020, Chris D’Elia was accused of sexual harassment and solicitation of nude photos from multiple underage girls. Chris released a video to address the matter at hand, and he talked about his struggle with sex addiction and how he has been unfaithful in his past relationships, and how he was unfaithful to Kristin Taylor. He further added that he is trying to seek help for this and changing his life.
- Kristin Taylor is an expert in a number of designing software such as Dragonframe, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere.