Keleigh Sperry is an American actress and model who is well known for being the wife of popular American actor Miles Teller.
Keleigh Sperry was born on Friday, October 16, 1992, (age 29 years; as of 2021) in Orange County, California, USA.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Keleigh Sperry was born in a Catholic family. Keleigh Sperry’s Instagram
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Rand Sperry, is the founder of Sperry Van Ness (SVN), a globally recognized commercial real estate brand. He is also the chief executive officer at Sperry Equities, a commercial real estate investment and management company. Her mother’s name is Rosemary White Sperry. She has five elder siblings, three sisters and two brothers. Her sisters Christie Sperry York, Katie Sperry Coffey, and Michelle Sperry are wedding and event stylists-cum-planners at Christie Rose Events. Her brother Brian Sperry works as a real estate agent at Compass. Her other brother Kevin Sperry runs the online website Privacy Pop, which sells tents.
Husband & Children
On September 1, 2019, she got married to her longtime boyfriend Miles Teller, an American actor who is well known for appearing in the American films The Spectacular Now (2013), Whiplash (2014), and Fantastic Four (2015). The couple started dating in 2013 after they made an acquaintance at a Grammy after-party. Miles Teller proposed to Keleigh Sperry while they were on a vacation in South Africa. With elephants roaming in the background, Teller led Sperry to a tree with a rose with a note tied to it which read “May 11th, 2013-August 20th, 2017.” Like a classic gentleman Teller went down on his knees, and said,
This was the first day that I asked you to be my girlfriend, and today was the last day you woke up as my girlfriend.”
Keleigh Sperry’s sister Christie posted a picture of the engaged couple on her Instagram account on August 21, 2017.
On September 1, 2019, the couple got married in a Catholic church on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
Keleigh Sperry started her career as a professional model and signed with the modeling agency ONE Management. In 2011, she was featured in the video of the song “The Devil’s Orchard” by Swedish progressive metal band Opeth.
In 2013, she was featured in Bliss Magazine. In 2017, she starred in the short film ‘Dance’ as a beautiful enigmatic woman named Bliss. The short film follows Max, a man with a perfectly organized digital presence who chases Bliss online. Meanwhile, Bliss sets up a digital trap of allure as a game of cat and mouse unravels through the lens of Max’s mobile.
She has modeled for various brands like BUXOM Cosmetics’s PlumpLine Lip Liner range and Gooseberry Intimates. Later, she signed with LA Model Management.
- Hotel: Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles
- Model: Jessica Stam
- Singer: Taylor Swift
- She occasionally enjoys consuming alcoholic beverages. Orange Coast Magazine
- On her wedding day, she wore her mom’s necklace, a piece that all of her sisters wore when they walked down the aisle at their respective weddings.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet french bulldog named Bugsy.
- She is an active member of Wells of Life, a non-profit Christian organization that aims at providing rural areas access to safe & clean water through the installation and restoration of sustainable borehole water wells. She posted a picture on her Instagram account in which she revealed that the Catholic values instilled in her by her father encouraged her to perform philanthropic work. The caption of the picture read,
My dad and I on this journey together has been so special I’m the last of his 6 kids. He instilled in me catholic values and to always do what you can and give back, be a servant to God…”
- In 2018, she became the first woman ambassador and advisor to the prime minister of Uganda, Ruhakana Rugunda.
- On March 11, 2018, Sperry’s parents donated a water well, in collaboration with Wells of Life, in the name of the couple as an engagement gift.
- While revealing her special talent in an interview, she said,
Pick things up with my toes.”
- In an interview, Sperry’s husband, Miles Teller, revealed that Sperry once bought him a toilet as a Christmas present. He said,
I was in Tokyo and that was the first time I used one of those Toto toilets. You know what one of those is, dude? It’s a heated toilet! And it sprays you and then air-dries you…Dude, my wife got it for me for Christmas, which was really nice of her.”
References [ + ]