Kelechi Dyke is a British professional athlete, senior recruitment consultant, reality TV star, and model. He gained public attention after becoming part of the famous Netflix dating series ‘Too Hot to Handle’ (2020).
At the age of 13, he shifted to the UK from Austria and grew up in the capital city, London. He resides in east London’s Canary Wharf. He went to the University of Portsmouth and majored in International Finance and Trade.
Height: 6’ 6”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Kelz was born to a Nigerian family LinkedIn Profile – Kelechi Dyke. He has five sisters.
Kelz started his career as a personal trainer in 2014 at LA Fitness; he worked there for 4 months and then moved to PureGym. In 2017, he started working as a support consultant at Aerotek, where he got promoted as a consultant later. Now, Kelz is working as a full-time senior recruitment consultant at the Proclinic Staffing in their Switzerland team. Along with his 9 to 5 job, he plays American football for the British American football club, London Warriors, and is a six-time national champion.
In 2020, Kelz became a contestant of the dating series ‘Too Hot to Handle;’ he walked away with prize money of $7500 as one of the winners.
- Kelz was called “The Accountant” by his co-stars in the show, Too Hot to Handle as he always had his eyes on the prize pool of money.
- He was one of the tallest contestants on the show (Too Hot to Handle). He got very popular on the show and also got memes made after him.
— see’4PF (@seesznn) April 19, 2020
- He gave half of the prize money, he won on the show (Too Hot to Handle) to his mother and funded the rest of the amount in some shares.
- He is fond of attending festivals and rave parties.
- He has a good relationship with his fellow cast member Rhonda Paul. He used to give her advice and helped her as an elder brother on the show. Talking about their relationship, Rhonda said,
I learned a lot from Kelz because we use to sit down, we use to talk and I would let him know how I felt and he would give me like big brother advice. The man version of what I needed to know.”
- In 2019, he was seen hanging out with 2019 Love Island winner Amber Gill.
References [ + ]