Kat Conner Sterling is an American actress who earned fame after appearing in Netflix’s film, A Week Away (2020).
Kat Conner Sterling was born as ‘Kathryn Sterling’ on Wednesday, September 4, 1996 (age 24 years; as in 2020), in Memphis, Tennessee.
She attained a bachelor’s degree in theatre and dance from Samford University in Alabama.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Green
Family & Ethnicity
Her elder sister, Kimberly Sterling is a lawyer.
At the age of 13, she began her acting career as a theatre artist. She has performed in many theater productions, such as, Into the Woods (2014), Shrek the Musical (2015), Sleeping Beauty (2016), Eleemosynary (2017), Caucasian Chalk Circle (2018), and Athena and The Loney Hearts (2018-2019).
In 2012, she acted in the short, Detention (2012) in the role of ‘Alison’ and has also acted in the short films, Directing Insanity (2018), A Hell of a Wait (2018), Gritted (2019), Reconcilation (2019), and Choice (2020). She made her film debut in the role of ‘Kat’ with the 2012 film, Destiny and went on to act in the films, City on a Hill (2018), and A Week Away (2020).
In 2016, she made her TV debut with the series, The Green Room Online as ‘Katherine Manning.’ She has also acted in the series, The Gifted (2019) and Famously Afraid (2019).
- In her spare time, Kat likes to cook, write, sing, and watch films and television.
- She likes animals and has a pet cat.
- When she was eight years old, she began performing in school plays, and at the same time, she used to train in singing, dancing, and acting.
- At the age of 13, she made her theatrical debut, and simultaneously, she also played junior Olympic volleyball.
- Not only does she act, but she is also an athletic person. She is well versed in stage combats, volleyball, basketball, and soccer. She is also CPR and first aid certified.