Kamil Wodka is a Polish actor who is known for his performance in the Polish series Na sygnale (2017-21) and Sexify (2021).
Kamil Wodka was born on Friday, November 18, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Brzesko, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Brzesko County, Poland.
In 2018, he attained his master’s degree in acting at the National Film School in Łódź. Talent Spot – Kamil Wodka
Talent Spot – Kamil Wodka Height: 5′ 93/4″(176 cm)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Relationships
There is no information about his parents and siblings.
In 2018, he was dating a woman named Kamila Chobot.
In 2016, he made his television debut with the Polish series ‘Druga szansa’ in which he played the role of a ‘station employee.’
He later played minor or supporting roles in the Polish series Ultraviolet (2017), Diagnoza (2017), O mnie się nie martw (2019), Zawsze warto (2019-20), and Na sygnale (2017-21). In 2021, he appeared in the Polish Netflix series ‘Sexify,’ which featured him as ‘Rafal Kripol.’
In 2017, he made his film debut with the film ‘Soyer’ in which he was cast as a room manager.
He was then seen in the minor roles in the Polish films Legiony (2019), Squared Love (2021), and Krime Story, Love Story (2021).
- 2019: Golden Telekamery Award for ‘Na sygnale’
- 2017: 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Acting award for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’
- 2017: 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Jan Machulski Award for ‘Bądź orłem, nie zniżaj lotów’ for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’
- In his leisure time, he likes to travel and click pictures.
- He is polyglot, knowing four languages- Polish (mother tongue), English, Spanish, and German.
- Kamil is also good at stage fight, swimming, acrobatics, dancing, skiing, and horse riding.
- He loves cats and has a pet cat.
References [ + ]
|1, 2.||↑||Talent Spot – Kamil Wodka|