Kamil Wodka is a Polish actor who is known for his performance in the Polish series Na sygnale (2017-21) and Sexify (2021).
Kamil Wodka was born on Friday, November 18, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Brzesko, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Brzesko County, Poland.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Relationships
There is no information about his parents and siblings.
In 2018, he was dating a woman named Kamila Chobot.
In 2016, he made his television debut with the Polish series ‘Druga szansa’ in which he played the role of a ‘station employee.’
He later played minor or supporting roles in the Polish series Ultraviolet (2017), Diagnoza (2017), O mnie się nie martw (2019), Zawsze warto (2019-20), and Na sygnale (2017-21). In 2021, he appeared in the Polish Netflix series ‘Sexify,’ which featured him as ‘Rafal Kripol.’
In 2017, he made his film debut with the Polish film ‘Soyer’ in which he was cast as a room manager.
He was then seen in the minor roles in the Polish films Legiony (2019), Squared Love (2021), and Krime Story, Love Story (2021).
- 2019: Golden Telekamery Award for ‘Na sygnale’
- 2017: 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Acting award for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’
- 2017: 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Jan Machulski Award for ‘Bądź orłem, nie zniżaj lotów’ for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’
- In his leisure time, he likes to travel and click pictures.
- He is polyglot, knowing four languages- Polish (mother tongue), English, Spanish, and German.
- Kamil is also good at stage fight, swimming, acrobatics, dancing, skiing, and horse riding.
- He loves cats and has a pet cat.