Julie Hammett is a French journalist known for her work in LCI.
Julie was born in Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux, in Normandy. She completed her education at the Lycée International de Sèvres in Bac with International Option. For a year she enrolled in the HEC Alexandre Dumas Saint Cloud Preparatory Class. For the next 4 years, from 2008 to 2012, she studied Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent. In addition, she also did her double degree from the University of Kent and Sciences Po Lille from 2008-to 2013. Until 2013, for 2 years, she specialized in television at the Lille School of Journalism. Julie Hammett – LinkedIn
Eye color: Chestnut
Hair color: Brown
From an early age, she wanted to be a journalist and since she had no contact with the newspapers, she decided to try her hands at multiple new channels. She then made her debut with Dieppe News. Following these two months at the JT Dieppoises, the journalist and host of LCI took courses at the ESJ and signed agreements at Paristribune.fr, Courrier International, RTL, then France 24 before entering the end of her studies at TF1. at the service of society. When Julie Hammett learned in 2016 that LCI is looking for new faces, she took that as an opportunity to get involved. After passing the casting, she had the opportunity to perform with Damien Givelet and then Julien Arnaud. Before resuming the voiceover of his own talk show and managing the Matinale from time to time.
- She loves to be on the beach.
- Julie is an animal lover.
- She keeps herself fit by doing outdoor sports like trekking, hiking, and cycling.
- Julie posted her first picture on Instagram on October 24, 2019, which was a picture of her having a great time with her friends.
- With her debut in Dieppe News, she says that the staff gave her an electrical bike to do her reporting work.
- During her time at ESJ, the school of journalism in Lille, she also worked as a cleaning lady in a hotel in Dieppe.