Josha Stradowski is a Dutch actor. He is known for his performance in the Dutch film Gewoon Vrienden (2018) and the American television series The Wheel of Time (2021).
Josha Stradowski was born in 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2020) in Rotterdam, Netherlands. In 2004-2009, he studied at Youth Theater Hofplein, Rotterdam. In 2008, he did a preliminary course in dancing from Codarts, Rotterdam. In 2009-14, he learned acting at Theatre VWO Hofplein. In 2010, he studied at Lucia Marthas Institute For Performing Arts, Amsterdam. He pursued his graduation from Amsterdam School of the Arts (Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor de Kunsten).
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Family & Ethnicity
As a Theatre Artist
Josha Stradowski started his acting career in 2006 with the play ‘Kuifje: De Zonnetempel.’ The play was directed by Frank van Laecke.
In 2017, he was cast as a lead in the play ‘Gender’ directed by Timothy de Gilde at Toneelgroep Oostpool, Arnhem.
He has also acted in musicals such as Ciske de Rat (2007) and Sound of Music (2008) and plays such as Bromance (2018) and Oedipus (2018).
In 2011, he made his television debut with the Dutch series ‘Liefdesplein’ in the lead role of ‘Max.’ He made his American debut with the series ‘The Wheel of Time’ (2021) in the role of ‘Rand Al’Thor.’
He has acted in the Dutch series: Naranjina en de Kadekapers (2011), Spangas (2012), Verborgen Verhalen (2012), High Flyers (2020).
He made his film debut with the Dutch short ‘Uitgesproken’ (2013) as ‘Niels.’
He acted in his first feature film ‘Gewoon Vrienden’ (2018) and played the role of ‘Joris.
He has acted in the short films: Kick-ass (2015), Sirene (2017), Ik kan Vliegen (2017), and Alpha (2017) and feature film: Instinct (2019).
- Books: ‘Letters to a Young Poet’ by Rainer Maria Rilke, ‘The Eye of the World’ by Robert Jordan
- Travel Destinations: Poland, Croatia, Prague, Tucson, Los Angeles
- He is multilingual and fluent in Dutch, English, and German.
- He is good at singing and playing the piano.
- He is very pathetic and is good at tennis, kite surfing, boxing, archery, sword fighting, swimming, and horse riding.
- In 2018, he won Best Performance in a Leading Role for the film ‘Gewoon Vrienden’ at OUT at the Movies Int’l LGBT Film Fest.