Jean-Philippe Ricci is a French actor who has appeared in films such as A Prophet (2009), Mafiosa (2006), and Nothing to Do.
Actor Jean-Philippe Ricci was born on July 4, 1981 (Saturday) in France. He is 41 years old as of 2022 and his zodiac sign is Cancer.
Barely 20 years old, Jean-Philippe Ricci began his acting career in 2001. Over time, he became more successful in his craft and impacted many people based on his career, and gained great fame. He gained prominence over time and his career came full circle.
- Height (approx): 5 ft 11 in
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Brown
Family and ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. And her mother’s name is Catherine Belkhodja. He has three brothers and sisters who are Jowan Le Besco, Isild Le Besco, and Maïwenn.
Relationships/ Affairs, Wife, Children
He is married to Marie-Pierre Nouveau, a French actress, and singer.
After studying theater in Marseille, Jean-Philippe Ricci started working with Philippe Harel and Jacques Audiard. His first film was Chanson entre deux (2001) by Anna Novion. He starred as Vetturi in the 2009 film A Prophet alongside Niels Arestrup and Tahar Rahim.
Among his television credits are commissionaire Damiani in Mafiosa (2010-2014) and as Yvan Colonna in Les Anonymes (2013) by Pierre Schoeller which is based on the assassination of Claude Érignac. However, his debut was in 2009 with The Landing of the Angels by Brigitte Roüan in the role of Father Corbucci.
He also took part in a 2009 web series, The Corsican Train. Besides this, he has constantly worked in theater and done some plays like Waiting for the train directed by Karine Nuris, Zig and More by Marine Auriol, Ulysse sans terre directed by Orlando Furioso, and Intra Muros directed by Alexis Michalik.
- Most Promising Actor: César Award
- The album: Viagra Boys, Street Worms
- Song: Elsa from the album Léo Ferré sings Aragon
- Music video: Witch Doctor, from the Dutch band De Staat
- Film: Les Valseuses by Bertrand Tavernier
- Series: The Leftovers
- Documentary: Sport from elsewhere
- Novels: My Traitor and Return to Killybegs, by the same author Sorj Chalandon
- A comic/manga: Sin City: I killed for her, by Franck Miller; Grendizer; and Captain Harlock
- Photographer: Guy Bourdin
- A show: The show of Redouane Harjane, Miracle, and Julien Santini in Loser Magnificent
- A cooking recipe: Boutargue pasta
- A sporting activity: Football, Jiu-jitsu, boxing
- A quote: “Let’s Rock”, from the King.
- Maximum: “Jump and the net will appear!!!! »
Facts / Anecdotes
- Jean-Philippe likes Jiu-jitsu, mainly with Julien Cazier as a coach.
- He likes paddling in the sea. It is one of his favorite hobbies.
- He drinks wine and beer. He also smokes occasionally.
- He is in fairly good health and frequently does a full body detox by fasting for several hours. He updated about it on his Instagram account.
- He played football when he was young. He was also part of the school team.
- He also likes to do boxing out of passion!