Jason Barnett is a British actor who is famous for his roles in the television series, Agatha Raisin (2014) as ‘DCI Wilkes,’ Lee and Dean (2017) as ‘Midnight,’ and Waffle the Wonder Dog (2018) as ‘Mr. Nolan,’ and in the web series, Bridgerton (2020) as ‘Jeffries.’
Wiki/Biography & Career
Jason Barnett was born in Shrewsbury, England. Jason made his film debut in a minor role as ‘Security Guard’ with The Sight (2000), and has also acted in the films, Superbob (2002), One Man and His Dog (2004), Cinderella (2015), London Road (2015), and Click & Collect (2018).
He made his TV debut in an uncredited role from the 2004 series, Little Britain.
He is also known for his roles in the TV series, Stupid (2005), Coming of Age (2007), The Slammer (2010), The Legend of Dick and Dom (2011), Playhouse Presents (2013), The Javone Prince Show (2015), Jonathan Creek (2016), Porridge (2017), Bliss (2018), Tracey Breaks the News (2018), Agatha Raisin (2014-20), and Waffle the Wonder Dog (2019-20).
He made his digital debut with the 2020 series Bridgerton in the role of ‘Jeffries.’
As a Theatre Artist
Jason has acted in various theatre productions; some of his famous works in theatre are in the plays, The Visit, Saint George and the Dragon, Emil and the Detectives, War Horse, and Amato Saltone. Some of his other works include The Winter’s Tale, Instructions for Correct Assembly, The Victorian in the Wall, Life of Galileo, Mogadishu, The Fixer at the Almeida, The World Cup of 1966, The Tempest, and The Enchanted Island.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
- Plays: Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe, Henry IV, Part 1 by William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure Illustrated by Thomas Middleton and William Shakespeare, Big White Fog by Theodore Ward
- Musical Group: The Kids from “Fame”
- TV Show: MasterChef UK
- Food: Sushi
- In his spare time, Jason likes reading, watching television and films, and cooking.
- Jason’s other name is Paul; many in the industry and his friend and family members call him Paul with love.
- He has worked for many radio productions, such as The Thickness, Somewhere in England, The No 1. Ladies’ Detective Agency, A Boy, Moll Flanders, Charles Paris, The Victorian, in the Wall, The Power and the Glory, Life Lines, and Blood and Milk.
- Jason has also produced a short film titled It’s About Time, which was released in 2010.