James Khuri is an American millionaire businessman who is known for his presence in the real estate market. He is also famous for his trading card business, FJ Holdings.
James F Khuri was born on Tuesday, December 23, 1975 (age 46 years; as of 2021), in the United States. James completed his schooling and then went to Simon Business School, Rochester, New York, to earn a Master’s degree in Business Administration. Forbes Later, he began investing in real estate.
Height (approx.): 6′ 3″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Parents & Siblings
James’s father’s name is Fuad J Khuri, and his mother’s name is Umaya Khuri. He has an elder sister, Jane Khuri.
Wife & Children
James Khuri was married to Christine Khuri-Roderick. The couple parted ways in 2008 for personal reasons. They have a son together, Brendan Khuri.
After completing his post-graduation, James started his own real estate business when he was 21 and started investing in medical and office buildings in New York. He expanded his business in 2001 and began purchasing apartment buildings in Los Angeles. Along with his real estate portfolio, James started working as a manufacturer and supplier of several construction-related products for brick-and-mortar retail stores. James is more focused on providing trading cards from various brands like Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. His company, FJ Holdings, is the leading distributor of trading cards, and his firm works as an online order fulfillment center for Walmart. The operations of the company have reached more than 136 countries, and James has teams in New York and Los Angeles, which look after the whole domestic and global operations.
James Khuri is a car collector, and he has several cars. Here is the list of his cars:
- Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Aventedor
- Lamborghini Huracan (2)
- BMW M6 Sedan
- James Khuri is one of the ten suppliers for whom Amazon has hired a representative. This facility is provided by Amazon for only ten suppliers in the whole world. Forbes
- James Khuri is also working with Walmart on the ‘Fulfilled by Walmart’ system, and his company is already processing 4,000 orders per week.
- James Khuri is a firm believer that lending money was the way in which the banks controlled your businesses. He has always tried to fund his businesses, and he never took a loan from banks.
- In February 2021, James’ son, Brendan Khuri, was involved in an accident where he was driving his Lamborghini Urus, and he lost control of his car and slammed into another car. The driver of the second car, Monique Munoz, died on the spot, and Brendan was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor injuries. After the incident, Khuri posted an apology for the family on his Instagram account, and Brendan was charged with reckless driving. James Khuri also received a lot of criticism for gifting his teenage son an expensive sports car when he was still a juvenile.
- James Khuri has several tattoos on his right arm, and he has a tattoo on his neck.
References [ + ]