Harry is an Australia based YouTuber, model, reality TV star, and an entrepreneur. He became a hot topic after competing on Netflix series called “Too Hot to Handle.”
Harry was born on Saturday, May 24, 1997 (age 23 years; as in 2019) in a town named Yeppoon in central Queensland, Australia.
He is currently residing in LA, USA. Since his childhood, he was a pet lover and used to feed mangoes to his bull Nigel, and spent his summer vacation in Golden Bay, New Zealand. He pursued a double degree at University. He wishes to bring happiness by becoming a positive influence on everyone around him.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
In 2018, Harry participated and won a cash prize of $100,000 on a dating show called “Heartbreak Island” in New Zealand.
With that prize money, he started his apparel business called Naughty Possums. He markets hoodies with logos like “Boyfriend D***”, t-shirts, and accessories like phone cases. Along with the clothing business, he co-founded a sunglass company called Kensngtn, with his best friend and business partner Kristian Barbarich.
This brand merchandises sunglasses for both men and women. He is a YouTuber and has a channel by the name Harry Jowsey. He has done underwear modeling for the luxury brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
In 2020, he became a contestant on the Netflix series, “Too Hot to Handle.”
Harry started dating his co-contestant, Georgia Bryers in the show “Heartbreak Island.” They broke up within six months after shooting of the reality show.
Now, he is dating a Vancouver-based Instagram model, Francesca Farago. They fell in love while shooting for the show “Too Hot to Handle.” They were on a break for almost eight months after the show, but they are back again.
Both of them got their index fingers inked with the same tattoo.
- He made a controversy when he told about his involvement with a team to get Joe Exotic out of jail. Joe was prisoned for 22 years. He was charged for hiring a hitman to kill Carole Baskin, and killing tigers and illegally selling cubs.
- His remarks, “Francesca Farago had made him kiss her,” upset his fans who watched “Too Hot to Handle.”
- Harry is fond of traveling.
- He is a dog lover, and also has a pet of his own named Helmet.
- He is best friends with his “Heartbreak Island” co-contestant, Kristian Barbarich.
- He faced an adverse situation when he was 18, and on the Europe tour. Someone drugged his drink, robbed, and beat him up.
- Due to the character, he showed in the serial “Heartbreak Island,” people started calling him with the nickname ‘Heartbreak Harry.’
- He likes new hairstyles and keeps on experimenting with his looks every now and then.
- After getting crowned as a winner in the show, Heartbreak Island, he and Kristian donated socks and blankets to the needy people in Auckland.