Harry Jowsey is an Australia-based model, reality TV star, and an entrepreneur. He became famous after competing on the Netflix series, “Too Hot to Handle.”
Harry was born on Saturday, May 24, 1997 (age 23 years; as in 2019), in a town named Yeppoon in central Queensland, Australia.
He is currently residing in LA, USA. Since his childhood, he was a pet lover and used to feed mangoes to his bull Nigel, and spent his summer vacation in Golden Bay, New Zealand. He pursued a double degree at a University.
Height (approx.): 6′ 5”
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Harry started dating his co-contestant, Georgia Bryers in the show “Heartbreak Island.” They broke up within six months after completing the shooting for the show.
He is dating a Vancouver-based Instagram model Francesca Farago. They fell in love while shooting for the show “Too Hot to Handle.”
Both of them got their index fingers inked with the same tattoo.
In 2018, Harry participated and won a cash prize of $100,000 on a dating show called “Heartbreak Island” in New Zealand.
With that prize money, he started his apparel business called Naughty Possums. He markets hoodies with the words like “Boyfriend D***” embarked on it, t-shirts, and accessories like phone cases. Along with the clothing business, he co-founded a sunglass company called ‘Kensngtn’ with his best friend and business partner Kristian Barbarich.
The brand merchandises sunglasses for both men and women. He has done underwear modeling for the luxury brands Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
In 2020, he became a contestant on the Netflix series, “Too Hot to Handle.”
- He made controversy when he disclosed his involvement with a team made to bail Joe Exotic (an American former zoo operator and convicted felon) out of jail. Joe was charged of hiring a hitman to kill Carole Baskin (an American big-cat rights activist and CEO of Big Cat Rescue), killing of tigers, and illegally selling cubs; he was sentenced 22 years of imprisonment for his charges.
- His remarks, “Francesca Farago had made him kiss her,” upset his fans who watched “Too Hot to Handle.”
- Harry is fond of traveling and is often seen enjoying vacations in various places.
- He is a dog lover, and also has a pet of his own named Helmet.
- He is best friends with his “Heartbreak Island” co-contestant, Kristian Barbarich. After being announced as a winner of the show, Harry and Kristian donated socks and blankets to the needy people in Auckland.
- He faced an adverse situation when he was 18; on a trip to Europe, someone drugged him, robbed him, and beat him up.
- Due to the personality, he showed in the serial “Heartbreak Island,” people started addressing him as ‘Heartbreak Harry.’
- He likes new hairstyles and keeps on experimenting with his looks every now and then.