Giorgia Gabriele is a model and entrepreneur. She is known for being the ex-girlfriend of the Italian businessman Gianluca Vacchi.
Giorgia Gabriele was born on Friday, December 27, 1985 (age 35 years; as of 2020), in Sora, Lazio, Frosinone, Italy. Giorgia did her graduation in Business and Banking Economics with a focus on management. Tips for Women
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Not much is known about her family. When she was a child, he parents died. She has one sister.
Relationships & Children
She was once dating Davide Lippi and Bobo Vieri (Former Italian Footballer).
In 2010, she met Gianluca Vacchi and three years later, they started dating. They got engaged in January 2015, but in 2017, they separated after things did not work out well between them.
After her breakup with Vacchi, there were rumors of her dating the Italian dancer Stephano de Martino.
In 2018, she came in a relationship with Andrea Grilli, the director of fashion brand Marcelo Burlon.
On July 30, 2020, she gave birth to Andrea’s and her son, Matteo.
In 2008, she competed in the Italian television show ‘Veline’ after her friends’ suggestion. She was the winner of the 57th episode of the show.
In 2016, she started her clothing and accessory label ‘Wandering’ owing to her passion for fashion.
- Sport: Tennis
- Tennis Player(s): Novak Djovick, Andy Murray
- Food: Carbonara, Cacio e Pepe
- Giorgia spends her free time taking care of her mental and physical health through the gym and traveling.
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog named Aldo.
- When she was in a relationship with Gianluca, he used to call Georgia ‘Lady Enjoy’ because she used to keep him company on all his trips, surrounded by luxury, exclusive parties, and expensive yacht dinners.
- While being in a relationship with Giorgia, Gianluca got himself a tattoo that read ‘Ti amo mia’ on the palm of his hand, as a sign of his love for her.
- Giorgia has an Alfa Romeo car.
- There is a tattoo on the back of Giorgia’s neck.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||Tips for Women|