Garance Pardigon is a French journalist working at TF1, France.
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Family and ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Sylvie Pardigon. She is a sculptor. She has an elder brother but his name is unknown.
Relationships/ Affairs, Spouse, Children
She has a son, Joseph and she calls him Jojo.
After an internship at TF1, she joined the channel’s Metz office where she did reporting for 13h by Jean-Pierre Pernaut. She then returned to Paris and joined the economy department. Garance Pardigon spends most of her time on social networks, and more specifically on TikTok, where she has more than 80,000 subscribers: “It’s a great playground. We address a totally different audience from that of the TF1 antenna”. It has become a new passion for her as it also helps her professionally since she will soon be making videos dealing with the presidential election of 2022, so as to address “first-time voters and abstainers”.
Facts / Anecdotes
- She is a close friend of Zoé Rivemale (assistant director.)
- She has a pet dog and she travels everywhere with him!
- She got a beautiful maternity gift from her mother, Sylvie Pardigon who is also a sculptor.
- She has 10.7k followers on Instagram.
- Her first post on Instagram was a picture of her standing near a jet in Madagascar.