Fredrick Munk is an American director and producer who is known for directing and producing the American documentary film ‘Why Did You Kill Me?,’ which was released on Netflix in April 2021.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
There is no information about his family or relationships.
Between September 2010 and February 2013, he worked as an assistant director at the New Horizons Pictures in Los Angeles. As a part of New Horizons Pictures, he began his career as a production coordinator with the American film ‘Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader’ in 2012.
In 2014-2016, he worked as an assistant director and producer at Lucy Walker Film. He was an assistant producer in the films Asteroid vs Earth (2014) and A History of Cuban Dance (2016), and the TV series The New Yorker Presents (2015). In 2017, he worked as an assistant director in the film ‘Buena Vista Social Club: Adios.’
In 2021, his full-fledged debut as a director and producer happened with the Netflix documentary film ‘Why Did You Kill Me?.’ The synopsis of the series reads,
The line between justice and revenge blurs when a devastated family uses social media to track down the people who killed 24-year-old Crystal Theobald.”
- Football Player: Diego Maradona
- Film Director: Agnès Varda
- Fredrick Munk also uses the names Fred Munk and F Munk on his social media profiles. Fredrick Munk – Twitter Fredrick Munk – Instagram
- He loves dogs and has a pet dog.
- From 2013 to 2015, he worked as a test prep instructor at Compass Education Group.