Frédéric Graziani was a French director, actor, dialogue writer, and producer in his own company Films du Roseau. He also composed his own music. He is best known for playing Emanuel Mordiconi, known as “Manu”, Sandra Paoli’s henchman in the series Mafiosa, the clan on Canal+. He has also made numerous appearances on the small screen in series such as Central Nuit, Arsène Lupin, Fargas, and Le Grand Patron. In the cinema, he plays the head of detention in A Prophet by Jacques Audiard.
Frédéric Graziani was born in Paris on Tuesday, July 12, 1960. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He died on Thursday, March 14, 2013 (aged 53 years.) Voici
Height (approx): 180cm
Weight: 69 kgs
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair color: Black
Family and ethnicity
Relationships/Affairs, Wife, Children
He kept his family life quite private and not much is known about it.
As a director, he direct a movie theater called En roue libre (2002) which was an unrelated film by Graziani. His first short film was in 1983 called Entrez je vous en prie. As an actor, he made a movie theatre debut with the 1983 Coup de foudre, by Diane Kurys. He worked in television too with his debut in Central Nuit (2002) by Didier Delaitre. His short film debut as an actor was in 1997 with Juste Au-dessus des Lois, de Sauveur Mselati.
- Best Screenplay Award at the 9th Temecula International Film Festival (USA),
- Audience Award 2004 at the Jean-Carmet Festival for Vahina Giocante,
- Prize for the best soundtrack and “special mention” at the Saint-Malo Festival.
- Young Jury Prize at the Clermont-Ferrand Festival in 1997.
Facts / Anecdotes
- In 2014, the last season of Mafiosa, produced after his death, was dedicated to him. The video of the title Ricordu by Corsican singer Vlad Corsini pays homage to him.