Francesca Farago is a Canada-based Instagram influencer, model, and entrepreneur. She hit the limelight after appearing in Netflix’s dating series called Too Hot to Handle (2020).
Francesca was born on Friday, November 18, 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019)Francesca Farago’s Email, in British Columbia, Canada.
She completed her graduation from Carleton University Law School, Ottawa.
Height(approx.): 5’ 6”
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Francesca started her career as an influencer on Instagram. Soon, she started getting modeling assignments as well. Now, she owns a swimwear brand called Farago The Label.
Apart from swimwear, the brand also merchandises t-shirts, jogging bottoms, and hoodies too with pictures of her face on it.
She is the brand ambassador of Swank Makeup. She has worked with a variety of brands such as Misha Swim, Revolve, and Fashion Nova.
Her career had a major breakthrough after appearing in the dating series Too Hot to Handle, which aired on April 17, 2020, on Netflix.
Family & Ethnicity
Francesca’s father, Grant Webb, owns plenty of restaurants like The Works Barrhaven, Orleans, Kanata, etcetera. Francesca’s mother, Lucy Farago, is an author who has penned down six books until now.
She has a younger sister, Katie Webb, and a younger brother, Mason Webb.
Before making it in the show, Too Hot to Handle, she allegedly dated DJ and musician Diplo. She is in a relationship with her co-contestant, Harry Jowsey. They met on the dating show, Too Hot to Handle (2020).
- Francesca Farago is a vegan.
- She is a dog lover and has her own Pomeranian dog called Romeo Jonathan Webb aka Romii. She has also made an Instagram page of Romeo.
- Her family members are also pet lovers and own a husky named Loki.
- She is very fond of traveling and has covered a lot of places like the Bahamas, Australia, Cancun, Amsterdam, Taiwan, and Barcelona.
- Francesca and Harry Jowsey have the same tattoo on their index fingers.
- She also has a tattoo of ‘two’ written in roman numerals on her right wrist and another tattoo on her feet.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||Francesca Farago’s Email|