David Michigan is a French entrepreneur, fitness trainer, music artist, model. He is the CEO and fitness coach of the Michigan Academy.
David Michigan was born on Saturday, February 11, 1989 (age 31 years; as of 2020), in Paris, France.
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
David is the founder and CEO of The Michigan Academy, an online mental and physical health forum, which helps youths to gain control of their mental framework. The Michigan Academy provides articles, contents, and courses on mental and physical health, which are taught by David Michigan himself. The academy boasts more than 170,000 students located across the world (+180 countries), becoming one of the largest online personal growth platforms in the world.
The academy also delivers several courses on depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorders, and other issues affecting society. Michigan also gives personalized advice and training to the people who lose weight or gain muscle, in addition to hypnotherapy. He has also launched an app for the academy, which provides various health courses and can be accessed through the App Store and Google Play.
Apart from being a fitness trainer, he experiences a huge social media following with more than 10 million followers. People are attracted to his social media pages, which are filled with unique photos and short videos (shot by his friend and photographer Jim Winter) in which he can be seen in various avatars; in one of his most famous videos, he was dressed as a Spartan warrior.
David and Jim Winter have shot such videos in various travel destinations with unique themes.
- According to David, until the age of twenty, he didn’t go out too much and spent most of his time reading about personal development, fitness, nutrition, and the mind while playing sports every day.
- David’s mother was athletic and persuaded him to do sports (judo, football, bodybuilding, etc.). On the other hand, his father had his focus on mental techniques (personal development and healing).
- David Michigan was chosen to be the jury president of Miss Tattoo France in 2018.
- David was also chosen to be the jury president of the Miss Tattoo Contest in Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg in 2020.
- David has been featured on the cover of magazines such as Men’s Fitness, Global Man, QCEG MAG, Crush, and Just Urbane.
- Several articles have been written about him in the publications such as FOX News, Forbes, Harvard, TED, IBTimes, Huffington Post, CNBC, USA Today, and Florida Times.
- David released his first single ‘I Found Reason’ in 2020. His single is available on SoundCloud and Spotify.
- David published his first book titled ‘Les Trois Grands Secrets des Abdos: Avoir des Abdos et Perdre du Ventre Rapidement en Seulement 5 minutes d’exercices de Musculation par Jour’ in French in November 2017.
- David also has a YouTube Channel, which was started in 2014. He has more than 108 K people subscribed to his channel.
- The left side of David’s chest, shoulder, back, and upper arm is covered in tattoos.