David Birtwistle is a U.K. based Strength and Conditioning Coach. He shot to stardom after joining the popular Netflix dating series called “Too Hot to Handle.”
David Birtwistle was born on Thursday, March 30, 1990 (30 years; as in 2020) in London, England, United Kingdom. He was a rugby player and used to play for London Wasps club. In 2008, he went to St. Marys University and completed his Bachelor’s degree in Strength and Conditioning Science. Then in 2013, he got enrolled in London South Bank University and pursued a Foundation degree in Engineering for a year; following which he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering. He has a BTN Nutrition Academy Qualification, and also a Diploma in Elite Athlete Development (rugby).
Height (approx.): 5′11″
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Family & Ethnicity
David has two siblings, a brother, and a sister. His brother’s name is Jack Birtwistle.
After finishing his graduation, David joined MRC Mineral Commodities in South Africa in 2016 and worked there for a month. After quitting this job, he kick-started his career as a fitness and nutrition coach; and soon inaugurated his own fitness studio called David Birtwhistle Coaching in 2011. In 2018, he started working as a head coach in a global fitness training community called F45 Training. He was engaged in this job for almost a year and a half. After gaining experience, he started his own company called Endeavour in 2019. David is also an ambassador for Nike Training.
Along with coaching, he has also worked as an underwear model for a company called D. HEDRAL.
In 2020, he contested a dating series called “Too Hot to Handle” on Netflix; he is also one of the winners.
- He shared an ebook about fitness training program with his followers, which contained his tips on helping people to get in shape. Also, this e-book is written by him.
- He has a tattoo on his left arm.
- He also hosts Helios Fitness Retreats.
- Due to his passion for fitness, he started his podcasts to share and spread knowledge about a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Some of them are the Fit Life podcast and Coaching Confidence. These podcasts are available on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and Anchor.
- He also works as a Home Fat Loss Guide.