Claire Nevers is a French television host and a fashion enthusiast who shares pictures of herself on Instagram.
Claire Nevers was born on Wednesday, January 26, 1983 (age 39 years; as of 2022). Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Eye color: Chestnut
Hair color: Blonde
Family and ethnicity
Relationships/ Affairs, Spouse, Children
Claire Nevers has not revealed much about her relationship. She is married but she hasn’t been open about who her husband is. She gave birth to a boy on 21st august 2015.
French television host and actress, Claire Nevers is well known in the industry. She is hosting Hit Forme on M6 since 2005 and has also worked as a choreographer for the Hit Machine.
She presented the program Club on M6 on Friday and Saturday evenings. In addition to this show, she previously filled in on L’Alternative Live between September 2007 and September 2008. Since September 28, 2009, she has replaced Amélie Bitoun or Karine Ferri in ‘Absolument Stars’ and ‘Absolument Stars the sequel’, both on M6 with Jérôme Anthony, Alex Fighter and Frédéric Ferrer. She is also known for Double Zero (French Spies.)
Moreover, Claire Nevers also participates in various off-screen activities. She is the owner of two businesses: a dance school and a clothing store. In her clothing store, she sells clothes and accessories. Besides, the host is a car brand enthusiast. She says she really appreciates her rolling stock, which she uses every morning when she goes to work. The interest in cars is something her grandparents gave her.
Claire Nevers owns a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
Facts / Anecdotes
- She has a pet dog!
- She follows a pretty fit lifestyle and talks about it on her social media. She even posts events where she encourages her fans and followers to participate to get in shape together.
- She follows fashion. She also enjoys dancing and choreographing her moves.
- In addition to presenting “Absolutely stars” every Sunday from 7 a.m. on M6, Claire Nevers runs a dance school and a clothing store.
- The M6 sports program marked the start of her career as a host. However, she was a choreographer with Hit Machine before that.
- The Generation Moonwalk show was presented to her in June 2010. During the show, a tribute was paid to Mickael Jackson.
- She also likes to bake sometimes.
- Her first picture on Instagram was on October 18, 2019, when she posted a glimpse of her outfit.