Chelsea Edmundson is an American actress and producer. She is famous for her performance in the American films Daylight’s End (2016), Altitude (2017), The Black String (2018), and Army of the Dead (2021).
Chelsea Leigh Edmundson Breakdown Express – Resume – Chelsea Edmundson was born on Wednesday, August 31, 1988 (age 33 years; as of 2021), in Poplar Bluff, Butler County, Southeast Missouri, United States.
In childhood, she trained in piano for seven years. She took private lessons in acting from the actress Anna Campbell. At Missouri Fine Arts Academy – Missouri State University, she studied Acting, Dance, and Music. She attended William Jewell College, Liberty, Missouri, to attain her Majors in Theater Arts. In Los Angeles, she trained in audition techniques from Sarah Mornell, Karen Austin Scene Study at SAG Conservatory, and Improv at Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. Breakdown Express – Resume – Chelsea Edmundson
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Jasper Edmundson, who died in January 2021.
Her mother’s name is Vicky Edmundson. She has a sister named Leeza Edmundson Smith.
She has two brothers, Jay and Tim Edmundson.
In March 2019, she got married to a man. There’s no information about her husband.
She made her film debut with the American short ‘L’amor est…’ in 2009; in the film, she portrayed ‘Amie.’ She also acted in other short films likes Napoleon’s Charm (2009), Forty Below (2010), The Text (2014), Solitary (2015), and In Pursuit (2016). In 2011, she made her feature film debut with the American horror comedy ‘Killer Eye: Halloween Haunt’ in the role of ‘Rocky.’
She then appeared in starring roles in American films such as Camera Phone (2012), Isolation (2015), Daylight’s End (2016), Altitude (2017), Thunder Road (2018), The Black String (2018), Howlers (2019), and Army of the Dead (2021).
In 2012, she made her television debut with the American anthology TV series ‘1000 Ways to Die’ in which she played ‘Lula Mae.’ The series was broadcast on Spike and Comedy Central.
In 2017, she was seen in the lead role of ‘Lisa’ in the American TV movie ‘Bromance’ (2017).
She acted in minor roles in the American TV series Casual (2017), Midnight, Texas (2018), Roswell, New Mexico (2018), and American Gigolo (2021). In 2021, she played the lead role of ‘Rachel Banks’ in the American TV series ‘Pumas.’
In 2020, she made her debut as a producer with the American drama romance film ‘Max and Me.’
She also produced the American film ‘The Bunker.’ In 2016, she was seen in the music video of ‘Drive,’ which is sung by the American blues-rock guitarist and singer-songwriter Joe Bonamassa.
She was featured in a short film titled ‘The Chelsea Project,’ which gives a look at Chelsea’s daily life as an actress. The film is directed by Katherine Walker.
- Beverage: Coffee
- Restaurant: Monty’s Good Burger in Los Angeles
- Actor: Anthony Hopkins
- Actress(es): Juliette Lewis, Jamie Lee Curtis, Linda Hamilton, Sigourney Weaver
- TV Series: Silicon Valley (2014), Veep (2012), Parks and Recreation (2009)
- Film Director: James Cameron
- Film(s): Silence of the Lambs (1991), True Lies (1994), Titanic (1997), Avatar (2009), The Terminator series
- Since childhood, Chelsea was into music. In her high school, she performed and was part of many school bands. Almost all of the bands’ music was composed by her. Her obsession with music was so much that she chose to play the characters demanding singing and playing the guitar. She also liked to play the characters that made her learn new musical instruments. Talking about her love for music at present, she said,
I don’t think I would ever want to be the focus, like a tour musician or something, but I do enjoy writing music and if I wasn’t using that skill with a character I’d like to write music for other people. I have a lot of songs written and if there was any way I could give or sell them to other people, I would be so happy to hear a song of mine on the radio.”
- Being good at singing, she is an alto and mezzo-soprano. She used belting techniques while singing.
- She is also a dancer and can perform hip hop, jazz, and tap dance forms.
- She is good at sports and is skilled at aerobics, basketball, canoeing, fishing, kickboxing, sprint, scuba diving, shooting, swimming, and weightlifting.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel on which she has not posted since October 2014. The channel has 131 subscribers and contains her singing videos and short films.
- In 2016, she was awarded June Award for Best Supporting Actress for the short ‘Solitary’ at the Los Angeles Independent Film Festival.
- Chelsea loves dogs and has a pet dog named Merle.