Catherine is a renowned actress. She has mainly emerged in television series like Ici Tout Commence, The Bureau, Sweetheart, and Les Raclures. She has also appeared in a short video called Yard-on: Thriller.
Catherine Davydzenka is of Belarusian origin and was born in France on May 2, 1998 (Saturday.) She is 24 years old as of 2022. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She has always been devoted to cinema and theater since she was a baby.
Both of her parents were French. Catherine enrolled in an acting class when she was 11. Moreover, this attractive actress began her career with an apprenticeship at the age of twelve.
When Catherine Davydzenka was in her early 20s, she auditioned for the TV series, Demain Nous Appartient in 2020, and was cast as Hortense Rochemont.
- Height (approx): 173cm / 5’8”
- Weight: 58 kgs
- Eye color: Green
- Hair color: Blonde
Family and Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Catherine belongs to the Franco-Belrussian family. Few of her family members reside in Russia (Moscow) and the rest in Belarus (Minsk).
Relations, Husband & Kids
Not much is known about her dating history.
As an actress
She started acting at the tender age of 11. After completing a film internship at the age of 12, she caught the attention of Matthieu Gautier who proposed her a role in his film “Les Raclures” in 2015. In this, she plays the role of “Olga”.
Being an actress, she appeared in films such as “La Vérité si je mens les débuts” and “Mon bébé”. Her audition for “Ici Tout Commence” took place in 2020, and she plays the role of Hortense Rochemont.
She is proficient in English, Russian, Spanish, and French, which allows her to make a practical contribution to foreign series, including “Sganarelle” in Spain and “Don Juan” in England.
As a model
In parallel with her film career, Catherine is passionate about fashion. She is chosen as a model for the international brands Yves Saint-Laurent and Franck Provost. She also participates in large-scale events such as Fashion Week.
- Color: Orange
- Cuisine: Asian
Facts / Anecdotes
- Besides her screen career, Yves Saint-Laurent and Franck Provost chose her for her ideal physique and her passion for fashion to be a model and participate in Fashion Week.
- She posts about a lot of healthy meals on Instagram and likes to include vegan meals in her diet.
- Her first post was on September 30, 2017, when she posted a picture of herself in a photoshoot from Yves Saint Laurent.
- Overall, Catherine is a dancer, climber, horse rider, and also fitness enthusiast.
- Besides French, which is her mother tongue, she also speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. Because of her love for anime and wanting to understand it in her original language, she studies Japanese. Catherine Davydzenka – Instagram
- A one-time model, she also tried her hand at the theater before becoming an actress. She had no preference for becoming a model, but her friend’s agency familiarized her with it.
- Instagram is her favorite social media app. She has a personal Facebook account too. She also mentions that she does not know how to use Tik-tok. Seb Avec ta Star – Youtube
- In her life, she met with an accident that forced her to stop dancing. She had a great fondness for it. In spite of being young, she made her debut with a musical when she was only eight years old. Seb Avec ta Star – Youtube