Camille Razat is a popular French actress and model for the role of Léa Morel in the mini-series Disparue (2015). In 2020, Camille hit international stardom with Netflix’s Emily in Paris which she played as Camille.
Camille was born on Tuesday, March 1, 1994 (age 28; as of 2022), and she is from Toulouse, Occitanie, France. She studied at the Lycée Saint-Sernin, Toulouse. She also took a theater course at Cours Florent in Paris. The List
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Body Measurements: 32-26-37
Hair Color: Light Golden Blonde
Eye color: Gray
Family & Ethnicity
Parents and Siblings
Camille is dating Etienne Baret, a photographer.
In 2015, Camille Razat made her television debut with the French mini-series “Disparue” in which she played the role of Léa Morel.
Subsequently, the same year, she appeared in the French television series Capitain Marleau, in which she played the role of Salomé Delevingne.
In 2017, Camille Razat made her debut with the film Rock’n Roll in which she played a brief cameo role of a nightclub girl. In 2018, she played the role of Julie in the film Ami-Ami.
Later, she appeared in various films like The 15:17 to Paris (2018), Girls with Balls (2018), Love is a Party (2018), etc.
In 2020, Camille makes her digital debut with the Netflix series ‘Emily in Paris’ in which she played the role of Camille who is the neighbor girlfriend of Emily Gabriel (played by Lucas Bravo).
Actresses: Isabelle Huppert, Juliette Binoche and Mélanie Thierry
Web Series: The Crown (2016)
- Camille Razat is an occasional smoker.
- In addition to acting, Camille Razat also works with the French modeling agency “Premium Models”. And she has done modeling for various brands like Louis Vuitton, Cartier, French Vanity, Celine, etc.
- In 2020, Gherardo Felloni, the creative director of Roger Vivier, chooses Camille Razat as the face of the advertising campaign for the spring-summer 2021 collection of Roger Vivier jewelry.
- For her workout routine, she loves to do boxing other than gymming.
- Camille joined Instagram on November 29 2016 and her first post on Instagram was a picture of herself wearing nothing but a black sheet.
- Camille says she has a very precise and “Parisian” skincare routine. She also does micro-needling with hyaluronic acid every single month. The List
- Camille has been modeling since she was a teenager (14 years old!) However, she also states that she was rather shorter than typical models and had to face a lot of rejections.
- Her bag has very interesting things which she likes to carry with her all the time. The first is a book. As of December 2021, that book was “Jewish Gansta” by Karim Madani, about hip-hop culture in New York City in the ’90s. She also carried the Balenciaga perfume she’s been wearing for 15 years. She also has a wallet for her credit cards, some love notes from her boyfriend The List, a hand sanitizer, a Celine hair scrunchie, her keys, lipstick, and, of course, her iPhone.
- She didn’t always want to be an actress. In fact, she wanted to be a war reporter! She says,
“Acting is not my first choice. I wanted to be a reporter, so nothing to do with acting.”
- Unlike her glamorous profession, Camille loves to play video games. One of her favorite games is World of Warcraft.
“I’m a huge gamer. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to play [much] anymore but I really enjoy it when I do,” she added.
- When she was auditioning for Emily in Paris, she was actually very sick. She had a fever. She admits that she had to literally beg for giving it another shot.
- Camille was already very good friends with Lucas Bravo before they become co-actors.
- Camille describes her sense of style as more “masculine.”
“I liked to play with a more masculine side,” she said. “Now, and thanks to the character of Camille, I have become more feminine.”
- Camille had to learn English for her role in Emily in Paris. It was her first English project and learning the language was mandatory for her. Of course, she knew a few words of English before.