Caitlin Burles is a British actress and model who works in the American film industry. She is famous for being the Israeli actress Gal Gadot’s body double in the American films Criminal (2016), Wonder Woman (2017), Justice League (2017), and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020).
Caitlin Burles was born as Caitlin Louise Burles on Sunday, July 10, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in London, UK.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Parents & Siblings
There is no information about her father. Her mother’s name is Alison Jeveritt. She has two sisters named Sophie Burles and Rachel Burles.
She is dating the London-based professional rugby player Ollie Lindsay-Hague, who is an Olympic silver medallist.
In 2016, she began her career as the body double of the actress Gal Gadot in ‘Criminal,’ a film in which Gal played ‘Jill Pope.’
She went on to appear as Gal’s body double in the films like Wonder Woman (2017), Justice League (2017), Mary Queen of Scots (2018), and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020). In 2017, she made her acting debut as ‘Queen’s Guard’ in ‘Wonder Woman.’
She also appeared in the role of ‘Art Thief’ in Justice League (2017).
- TV Show: Baking Mad
- Beverage: Tea
- Gal Gadot is not the only one to have Caitlin as her body double. Once, she was a stand-in for Ukrainian-French actress Olga Kurylenko in the American film ‘Johnny English Strikes Again’ (2018).
- In 2020, she gained popularity after she uploaded her behind-the-scene pictures from ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ in the costume of Wonder Woman on her social media accounts. She was also seen as ‘Amazon Athlete’ in the film.
- Caitlin likes to bake. She even has a separate Instagram account called ‘Baked by Caitlin,’ where she regularly uploads photos of her baked dishes.
- She has two tattoos on her body; a tattoo on the inside of her right arm; a compass tattoo on the side of her left breast.
- She is an avid dog lover and shares her pictures with dogs on her social media accounts regularly.