Bryce David Hirschberg is a USA-based movie director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. He got famous after participating in the serial called Too Hot to Handle.
Bryce David Hirschberg was born on Thursday, May 24, 1990 (age 27 years; as in 2019) in La Jolla, in La Jolla, California, USA.
He studied in Aliso Niguel high school from 2004-08. He graduated in Film Production at Loyola Marymount University and minored in Film Studies. Bryce resides on his boat in Marina Del Rey, California.
Height (approx.): 5′10″
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Bryce has one brother named Barret Hirschberg.
He is in a long-distance relationship with his co-contestant, Nicole O’Brien.since April 2019.
He said, “After three weeks filming Too Hot to Handle, the entire cast gathered at a hotel in Mexico for a few days to decompress. [Nicole and I] really bonded.”
While studying at LMU, he directed two short films, Baer (2011) and Counterfeiters (2013).
Both these movies were nominated for various awards. In 2017, he wrote, directed, produced, and starred in a first feature-length film, Counterfeiters.
“I wanted to do everything that I had access to. I thought living on a boat is the really unique production value,” says Hirschberg. He invested a total of $10,000 in this film and hired his friends and family members to act and work behind the scenes. This movie was launched at the Action On Film International Film Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Brenden Theatre in the Palms Casino Resort. It was shown at various major film festivals across the globe such as; the Marina Del Rey Film Festival (US), Wolves Independent International Film Festival (Lithuania), Miami Independent Film Festival (US), Wales International Film Festival (UK), Oniros Film Awards (Italy), and Filmchella (US). These films were presented at various renowned international festivals such as at the Cannes Film Festival, Phoenix Film Festival, and Fine Cut: KCET’s Festival of Student Film.
In 2011, he was doing an internship with AFI. He was the office manager at LMU for more than 2 years. He worked as a Signet Media Group associate producer for 6 months. He used to be a production assistant at the Gemini 3 Productions. He has also worked as a social media marketing consultant for more than 2 years in a company called Intro View. He is the CEO of Call It Pictures which is a full-service production company. He founded this company in 2013. He is also working as a digital manager in the company Bright Living since 2015. In 2020, he made a late arrival on the dating show Too Hot to Handle.
Awards, Honours & Achievements
- “Special Jury Prize” (Baer) at the California Film Awards
- “Best Picture” (Counterfeiters) at LMU’s Annual Film Outside the Frame Awards
- “Best Feature Narrative” (Counterfeiters) at the Wolves Independent International Film Awards in Lithuania
- “Best Actor” at Oniros Film Awards (Italy)
- “Gorilla Award” for “the most innovative filmmaking; independent in spirit at Filmchella (US)
- In his college days, he got the Cosgrove Family Distinguished Visiting Artist Endowment scholarship that acknowledges prominent students who show outstanding and unusual promise for continued creative and academic excellence and achievement.
- He operates another Instagram handle under the name boatchronicles, where he posts pictures of the parties he hosts for his friends. Plus, Bryce had a visit from his fellow Netflix co-stars, and Bryce gave a private tour.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a dog named Buffy.