Aurélie Pons is a famous French actress as well as a model.
From the Vaucluse, Aurélie Pons was born in Valréas on April 3, 1996 (Wednesday). She is 26 years old as of 2022. Her zodiac sign is Aries. The theater has always been her passion.
After completing her baccalaureate, she went on to study communication in Lyon where she had several internships in Barcelona, Italy, and Australia. Her degree is in communication, with a focus on graphic design. Allo Ciné Nevertheless, she will admit, “communication was more for having a diploma” and she wanted to please her parents.
Height : 5ft 9in
Weight: 60 kg
Eye Color: Vert
Hair Color: Blonde
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
She has two sisters, one is Alice and the other is Agathe.
Relations, Husband & Kids
Pons frequently posts about her grandmother and grandfather.
Beauty contest for Miss France 2019
The young lady also took part in beauty competitions along with her studies. She was consequently selected in 2018 as Miss Vaucluse and Miss Provence. During this last election, she was chosen to compete in Miss France 2019 contest.
Here it all begins
She thereafter turned herself to comedy. In 2020, she was selected to participate in the fourth season of the soap opera Tomorrow belongs to us. As Salomé Dekens, Aurelia Pons is an Auguste Armand Institute student who has a romantic relationship with Maxime (Clément Rémiens). With this role she was able to participate in ‘Here it all begins,’ a series derived from Ici Tout Commence and based on the gastronomic school of chef Armand.
Dancing with the Stars
The show Dancing with the Stars chose her as a candidate for its eleventh season with Adrien Caby as a partner on September 24, 2021.
On October 14, 2021, she announced that her father had passed a few days previously, but she would continue the show in his memory. However, she was eliminated on November 19, after finishing fourth.
Faits / Anecdotes
- A duel between the candidates for “Dance with the Stars” aired on TF1 during which, actress Aurélie Pons slipped twice.
- It was on October 13 that the actress, 25, lost her dad, whom she nicknamed “Paupé”. In spite of her ordeal, she decided to continue her journey with Dance with the Stars.
- Pons loves to do a lot of yoga.
- She likes to drink with her friends.
- The first pic that Pons posted on Instagram was on August 26, 2013. It is a back picture of her looking from the mountains.
- One of her favorite trips to a country was to Bali.
- Pons is a great animal lover and her Instagram is filled with pictures of her with dogs and horses.