Andrés Baida is a Mexican actor known for his roles of ‘Hector’ in the TV series, Los elegidos (2019), and ‘Pablo’ in Netflix’s series, Control Z (2020) .
Andrés Baida was born on Tuesday, February 28, 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2020) in Mexico City, Mexico.
He did his Major in Finance from the University of Texas at El Paso in the United States. He also took acting coarse at Centro de Educación Artística (CEA), Mexico City.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Family & Ethnicity
Not much is known about his family background, but he shares a warm relationship with his mother, Lily Baida who is a single mother.
He started his acting career as a theatre artist while he was studying at CEA; “Spring Storm” by Tennessee Williams being one of the plays that he has acted on. At the same time, he also made his television debut with the TV series, La rosa de Guadalupe (2008-Present) in a minor role.
He rose to fame after starring in the TV series, Like, la leyenda (2018) and Los elegidos (2019), and made his web debut as ‘Pablo’ with the Netflix show, Control Z (2020).
- Travel Destinations: China, Thailand, Italy
- Writer: Charles Bukowski
- He likes to travel and has covered many travel destinations such as China, Italy, and France. Apart from traveling, he also likes horse riding.
- He likes cats and has a pet cat named Compa.
- Before beginning his career as an actor, he used to work in the finance sector. After he watched the musical, The Lion King, he decided to abandon his job and become an actor.
- He has modeled for Hollister Co., a teen and young adult retail brand based in New Albany, Ohio.
- He was also a top model in El Paso and has walked the ramp for Lizette Arenas (a Fashion Designer) in El Paso Fashion Week.