Ana Valeria Becerril is a Mexican actress who is best known for her roles, ‘Valeria’ in the film, Las hijas de abril (2017), and ‘Sofia’ in the web series, Control Z (2020).
Ana Valeria Becerril was born on Saturday, January 4, 1997 (age 23 years; as in 2020), in Mexico City, Mexico.
She grew up in Mexico City and went to Colegio Madrid, a school in Mexico City. After completing her schooling, she enrolled herself at CasAzul, a drama school in Mexico City.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Hazel
Family & Ethnicity
Ana Valeria Becerril was born to Jorge Becerril and Patricia Segura Medina.
She has a younger sister named Astrid Becerril.
Ana is dating a man named Damian Romero.
Ana made her theatrical debut with the play, El último arrecife en tercera dimensión at Teatro Orientación (INBA) in Centro Cultural Helénico, Mexico City in 2013. Later, she was cast in a few theater productions like Morir o no morir (2015), Nada siempre, and todo nunca (2017-2018).
In 2017, she shot to fame with her film debut as ‘Valeria’ in Las hijas de abril. The film was screened at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
In 2019, she was seen in the film, Muerte al verano. In 2020, she made her web debut with the Netflix series, Control Z as ‘Sofia.’
Ana also bagged the films, Los Dias Que No Estuve and Mi novia es la revolución, which are lined up to be released in 2021.
Awards & Achievements
- Ariel Award for Breakthrough Actress (Mejor Revelación Femenina) for the film, Las hijas de abril in 2018
- Canacine Awards for Promesa Femenina for the film, Las hijas de abril in 2018
- Ana Valeria Becerril likes to travel, and she also likes to capture photos of the places she visits.
- Ana likes cats and has a cat, Moon.
- She is a big fan of the British actress Audrey Hepburn and is often seen idolizing the actress on her social media accounts.
- Ana is a feminist, and she is often seen advocating issues relating to women in public platforms.