Alexandra Hall is a British entrepreneur and the wife of British former professional strongman Eddie Hall.
Alexandra Hall was born on Friday, June 10, 1988 (age 33 years; as of 2021), in the United Kingdom.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. She has a sister.
Husband & Children
She is married to Eddie Hall since June 9, 2012.
Her husband, Eddie, won World’s Strongest Man 2017 competition and many UK’s Strongest Man and England’s Strongest Man competitions.
Together, the couple has a son named Maximus. She also has a stepdaughter, Layla, Eddie’s daughter from his previous relationship.
In 2017, their relationship was about to end due to Eddie’s career, but Eddie asked for a little more time from her. Talking about it in an interview, Eddie said,
Five weeks before I won it my wife was basically packing her bags… she was gone, she was out the house, I had to beg her to give me five more weeks’ (…) ‘I promised her I’d win it and that our life would get better. And thank f*** I won it because, honest to god, that saved my marriage.”
She is an entrepreneur and runs a barber store called Bobo’s Barbers, which is situated in Trent Vale, Stock-on-Trent, England.
She also owns another business called MICRO INK, which is specialized in scalp micro-pigmentation, and its store is based in Staffordshire, England. Micropigmentation is a process of improving or replacing lost coloring on one’s skin, camouflage or improve scars, and even out skin coloring.
- Food: Fajita, Pizza
- Actor: Robert De Niro
- She is very athletic and likes working out in the gym. She often posts her pictures after workout sessions on her Instagram account.
- She has two pet Don Sphynx or Russian Hairless cats. Their names are Arnold and Franco. She also has a French lop rabbit named Gaston. She has two pugs named Batman and Gizmo. She has another dog named Jack and three pet mice.
- She loves Charlie Bears and stuffed toys. She has a collection of them and each one has a name.
- She has many tattoos on her body. She has a dinosaur tattoo at the side of her belly, a tattoo below her chest, and tattoos over her whole right hand. She also has her date of marriage and the date of Maximus’ birth tattooed under her right upper arm.
- Apart from her businesses, she manages Eddie’s training and diet. In an interview, talking about Eddie’s diet and her role in maintaining his diet, she said,
Eddie’s diet changes depending on what it is he is trying to achieve. At the minute, he is trying to lose fat and maintain muscle, so he is eating around 7,000 calories per day. He usually eats six meals per day, and the focus is on carbs, protein and vegetables. Eddie doesn’t eat normal sized meals, so I have to serve it to him on a platter because it’s too much food to fit on a plate. I cook all of Eddie’s meals, unless there are some days where I am overloaded with my own commitments. In that case, I will prepare it for him and I will leave him instructions on how to cook it. It’s not that Eddie can’t or won’t cook, but I don’t think he has ever had the time to try, he has always been so busy with training and competing. I try to take care of as much as I can around the house so that Eddie can focus completely on his training. Eddie has a high speed, high intensity lifestyle and it has always been my job to make sure he eats well so he performs well.”
- In 2015, she appeared in a documentary titled ‘Eddie – Strongman,’ which gives an insight into the struggles and challenges Eddie faced to become a strongman.
- During the COVID lockdown in the UK, she defeated her husband in a fitness challenge.
- She supports the charity named Staffordshire Independent Therapeutic Neurological Group (STING), which helps people with neurological conditions. Her salon has a STING collection box on display, and she has also donated all of her salon’s tips to charity.
- She owns an Audi and a BMW car.