Aleksandra Skraba is a Polish actress known for her portrayal of ‘Natalia’ in the Polish-language Netflix series ‘Sexify’ (2020).
Aleksandra Skraba was born on Saturday, April 29, 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2021), in Nowa Ruda, Poland. She was trained in National Film School in Łódź, Poland, and graduated in 2019. Gaża Agencja Aktorska – Aleksandra Skraba
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
In 2019, Aleksandra made her television debut with the Polish series ‘The Trap’ in which she played a ’journalist.’
In 2019, she made her film debut with the Polish short ‘W Strone Slonca.’ In 2020, she gave her voice to the character named ‘Misty Olszewski’ in the video game ‘Cyberpunk 2077.’
Aleksandra’s breakthrough performance came with the Polish TV series ‘Sexify’ in which she played the lead role of ‘Natalia.’ The series was released on Netflix on April 28, 2021.
In 2021, she made her feature film debut with the Polish film ‘Orzel. Ostatni patrol’ and played the role of ‘Tonia.’
- While pursuing her graduation, she appeared in many short film school productions like Casting (2016), Corka Dancingu (2017), Zawiezenie (2018), Strynch (2019), and Nad Jerorem (2019).
- She has also worked as a theater artist. In 2019, she was given with honorable mention for her role in the play ‘Ingenious mebelki z spąbki’ and for her role of ‘Małolata Ali’ in the play ‘Śliskie words’ at the 37th Festival of Theater Schools in Łódź.
- Apart from acting, Aleksandra’s other skills include swimming, classical and modern dance, skiing, and playing the guitar and ukulele.
- She is a huge admirer of Uma Thurman, an American actress who is best known for her roles in the films Kill Bill series and Pulp Fiction (1994).
- She loves cats and has a pet cat named Fruzia. She has even dedicated an Instagram account to her cat.