Adeline François is a French journalist known for her work, especially on BFMTV.
Adeline François was born on 15 May 1978 (Monday) in France and is 44 years old as of 2022. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She began her career in journalism after her first internship at a radio station in the south of France. Adeline François studied at university for two years and then joined a school of journalism. Gala France
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Blonde
Family & Ethnicity
Relations/Husband and Kids
On the private side, Adeline François is married. The couple has a daughter. Gala France
She took her first steps at Wit FM, a Bordeaux radio station for which she carried out reports and presented the morning show. She then joined Europe 2 and RFM before collaborating with RTL in 2008 as a replacement for Élizabeth Martichoux. The presenter was entrusted with the press review of the RTL morning show in 2014.
She is the co-host of a television newscast called Première Edition on BFMTV since 2017 with Christophe Delay from Monday to Friday. However, due to being tested positive for Covid on March 25, 2022, she was replaced by Roselyne Dubois. Adeline Francoise – Twitter
Restaurant: The Beaupassage
With Anne-Sophie Pic, Yannick Alléno and others, or at Tomy & Co, near Invalides. Or at Éclectic in Beaugrenelle, but there are plenty of people in the media who see me swallowing cakes. Or the Trois Présidents, the canteen on the Altice campus where BFM TV is now installed. The chef comes from the Élysée, there is a menu of 20€ and it’s very fine! It is open to the public for the moment, you have to take advantage of it!
Passe Temps: A plantar reflexology session!
Nothing sends me to heaven more than that.
A weekend getaway: Her country house in the Perche
Which we have been renovating with my husband for seven years. I go there every weekend, we get organized and we take our daughter chasing the cows. Going to the countryside is sacred.
Facts / Anecdotes
- She used to smoke but quit on November 1, 2018, for No Tobacco Month.
- She washes her hair every day! In her words,
I go to my bathroom to take a shower: I have to wash my hair every morning otherwise I won’t wake up. Then I dress in the outfits prepared the day before with my stylist, I have a coffee and I go on BFM TV.
- She tried different jobs!
After 18 years of radio, I almost changed jobs! The challenge was that it didn’t show too much. It was necessary to integrate the notion of image, and it is not easy. I’m still here after a year, it’s a sign that I like it, and that my work likes it too. But I will never say that the bet is successful because nothing is sure. Let’s say that for the moment everything is fine.
- She wakes up at 1 am! She finishes her work while some of us are still sleeping! At 9 o’clock in the morning! She has the rest of the day to herself and she is exercising and relaxing! The best part? She likes it!
Being a morning worker is special: when I finish my working day, it’s 9 am. The rest of the day can therefore belong. So I do sports: you absolutely have to do it, when you have an offbeat pace. And then, my big challenge at the moment is to quit smoking, so I absolutely have to keep busy when I have free time!
- Her first post on Instagram was on October 31, 2016, when she posted a picture of a tree with red leaves in autumn. She even put up a caption “By my tree.”
- The journalist is very athletic. Among the disciplines to which she devotes herself in her spare time are Swedish gymnastics, Miha bodytec, pilates, tap dancing, and pole dancing.
- Adeline François struggled to contain her emotion once while presenting a very moving subject on a reunion after a vaccine against Covid-19. She was on the verge of tears because she has not met her mother since over a year. Voici
|↑1, ↑2||Gala France|
|↑3||Adeline Francoise – Twitter|